Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 6:45:44 PM EDT
Looks like Fox pulled the plug on those guys.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
God love 'em, I think they have both lost it.  At least Shep has been there awhile.  Geraldo, just got there!  

Seriously, Shep has done a good job with this thing, Geraldo is/has always been a joke.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Seriously, Shep has done a good job with this thing, Geraldo is/has always been a joke.

Seems like when dark hit, they both went over the edge.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#3]
What are you talking about?  They fired 'em?  They went crazy? what?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Shep was pissed during the O'Rielly broadcast and geraldo was his usual loudmouth self.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Shep was pissed during the O'Rielly broadcast and geraldo was his usual loudmouth self.

Why was Shep pissed?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why was Shep pissed?

O'Reilly was an all around dick as usual and at the end of the interview thing he said "I hope you get the biggest bestest award out there" or something similar to that.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why was Shep pissed?

+1

Well, O'Rielly is a POS and Geraldo is a dumbass, however, I'd still like to know what Shep had said/done?  

Come on people info!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:17:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why was Shep pissed?

Because he stood in the same place for nearly 5 days. 500 people around him, some died. Cops, etc, just drove by without helping. Still no help in food or water.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:20:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Missed the first airing.  Hoping to catch the rerun in a few minutes.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:21:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I never had a problem with Shep..

O`Reilly/Gefuckdo are both asshats.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why was Shep pissed?

Because he stood in the same place for nearly 5 days. 500 people around him, some died. Cops, etc, just drove by without helping. Still no help in food or water.

I don't doubt that, but what can the cops do?  They're just as fucked as everyone else.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:24:56 PM EDT
[#12]
O'Reilly is a pussy.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seems like when dark hit, they both went over the edge.

Shep was frayed by 5 continous days of being there, seeing what he saw. He was frustrated to the point of tears, tired nad at his wits end.

That piece of garbage Geraldo had just flown in from NY, had been on the ground mere hours, and was acting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone have video of Geraldo flipping out?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Anyone have video of Geraldo flipping out?

Someone needs to flip him off one of the bridges.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Watching Blo-REilly makes me sick.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:00:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Shepard Smith seems to be frustrated at what he has witnessed.

Geraldo is at the Convention Center acting like the world is on fire. He is running around ranting about the conditions, which is understandable, and getting people who are already desperate more upset, which is absurd. He seems to think that the NOPD officers on scene have formed a perimeter around him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top