Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 4:47:53 PM EDT
Both my daughters and myself wear club G'itmo t-shirts on occasion.

My younger daughter  had a man confront her and call her a 'war monger'. She dealt with him quite handily from what she said. Politely said words to the effect that 'You just dont' get it do you?' and then turned and walked away.
A retired Navy guy I know almost passed out laughing the first time he saw mine. He's been to G'itmo many times.

My older daughter had an ICE agent on the metro in DC give her a small ICE pin and a 'mega ditto's'

I've gotten a number of  'where did you get that shirt? I have to have one.' and a few really nasty looks. So far no one has spoken negatively to me. I wonder why?

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:51:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Club Gitmo shirts kick butt! I bought some beer at the grocery store, and the kid didn't ask for ID. I bought beer there before, and they always asked for ID.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Where do you get them?

Got pix?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:00:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where do you get them?

Got pix?

I'm assuming he's talking about these.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:01:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've gotten a number of  'where did you get that shirt? I have to have one.' and a few really nasty looks. So far no one has spoken negatively to me. I wonder why?

6'2", 250lbs and ugly as a pissed off grizzly bear?

That might do it.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#5]
"I got my free koran and prayer rug at club gitmo"

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where do you get them?

Got pix?

I'm assuming he's talking about these.

Some of those shirts are a riot. "I got my Kuran and prayer rug at Club Gitmo". Capitalism at its finest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top