Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/2/2005 11:59:41 AM EDT
Gone on a cruise for a few days and New Orleans gets flooded... WTF??

Is Sarge Back yet?

Lumpy check in yet from his hiatus?

Red Horseman back?

fill me in Im lost... OH YEAH and I have been off the cruise ship now for two hours and I STILL feel like I am swaying... What the hell is that all about?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You missed a genuine SHTF scenario.

You missed a lot of folks getting tossed for racism.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:01:06 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a hurricane in LA and MS.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Im an asshat, but you know that already
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Everybody's refriDgerators got sunk in Nawlins.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:02:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
OH YEAH and I have been off the cruise ship now for two hours and I STILL feel like I am swaying... What the hell is that all about?

you need to get your land legs back, takes longer for some people.

your body is used to the liquid in your inner ear moving due to the wave motion and compensates to make you feel like your not moving constantly any more.

when you stop moving it has to go through the same process again

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

OH SHIT!!! Who? WTF happened??

I guess ARFCOM really needs me here for comedy relief and keeping the peace huh?

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Who are you again?????
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:02:33 PM EDT
[#8]
The world is ending… and lots of other bed wetting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OH YEAH and I have been off the cruise ship now for two hours and I STILL feel like I am swaying... What the hell is that all about?

you need to get your land legs back, takes longer for some people.

your body is used to the liquid in your inner ear moving due to the wave motion and compensates to make you feel like your not moving constantly any more.

when you stop moving it has to go through the same process again

OK GOOD! I am not going crazy. I guess it doesnt help that I got some sort of cold in Ensenada.

(sniffle sniffle)
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#10]
The Louisiana coast is underwater.  The Mississippi coast looks like Hiroshima circa 1945.

Most of the threads here have been about the hurricane, looting, racism, SHTF, and gas shortages.

The most informative hurricane threads have been the scanner threads.  I'd check them out.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:05:56 PM EDT
[#11]
There was a thundershower along the gulf coast.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Your a racist.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Maybe you should start a thread about looting?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#14]

New religion forum.

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Shok
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:08:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Maybe you should start a thread about looting?

Agrees fully. Make sure you talk about those you see looting, describe them in detail to us. My tv is broken
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:08:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

OK GOOD! I am not going crazy. I guess it doesnt help that I got some sort of clap in Ensenada.

(scratch scratch)

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:08:34 PM EDT
[#17]
You should be in your BOV with you BOB!!

The sky is falling!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH SHIT!!! Who? WTF happened??

I guess ARFCOM really needs me here for comedy relief and keeping the peace huh?

thebeekeeper1

In the last 48 hours we have had a torrent of racist posts and "let's shoot the looting cops" posts. A small handful of LEOs are known to have engaged in highly questionable conduct (out of over a thousand) and the majority of the population, and the vast majority of the poor people, in New Orleans are black, so--big surprise--the majority of looters televised have been black. Scum/animals/trash are scum/animals/trash regardless of race, so we are not about to tolerate the generalized crap that has been posted of late. I have already locked eight or ten accounts, and other Staff have locked more. The lamest excuse is, "I'm not a racist, I'm just pointing out the FACTS!" Bullshit. The rules here have not changed. Please keep your posts within the Conduct Code or you will simply be removed. The "paperwork" of such things is cumbersome and time-consuming, so at least I am not going to bother with it--so if your account is disabled, this thread will have to serve as your notice. Keep your posts within the rules and you will have no problem. This isn't open to debate, so I'm locking this. Enjoy the board.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Welcome back.

CH
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#20]
well first the earth cooled and then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat..................
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#21]
captainpooby is coming up with some kickass captions for news pictures now
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Oh, and get ready for sticker shock next time you go to fill up your car.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Marie Calender pies are good
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Nevermind updating you, why don't you start a gas price thread?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:19:07 PM EDT
[#25]
hey now that you are a land lubber again try takin a pee with your eyes closed standin up and see if you can stay on your feet.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:19:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Oh, and get ready for sticker shock next time you go to fill up your car.

Yeah I heard something about it... When I got ON the ship it was like 2.89 a gallon and now its over 3.00?? I NEVER thought i would see the day.

So who was banned??
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
hey now that you are a land lubber again try takin a pee with your eyes closed standin up and see if you can stay on your feet.

I WILL try that right now... I will give a SIT REP in the next few minutes....
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I WILL try that right now... I will give a SIT REP in the next few minutes....

WOW!!! Glad I dont have to clean the bathrooms around here!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Marie Calender pies are good

I like pie!

Welcome back!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:34:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Yes, there was a 'cane.  No, Sarge isn't back.  No, Lumpy isn't back. No, TRH isn't back.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:34:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Im an asshat, but you know that already

Truer words have never been spoken.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#32]
George W Bush and his oil cartel cronies sparked another major debacle by refusing to enter into the Kyoto pact, thus increasing global warming and spawning stronger hurricanes.

Hey I figured I'd update you on what you missed on the DU as well...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Don't forget about Bush purposefully not helping because the people in trouble are predominantly black and probably vote Democrat.  DU is the biggest trainwreck on the planet.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:51:40 PM EDT
[#34]

uch. i hate it when another man uses the phrase "...fill me in."

it sounds a bit, well...

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:41:46 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

uch. i hate it when another man uses the phrase "...fill me in."

it sounds a bit, well...

Oh I am sorry if I disturbed you with that love muffin...

FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  FILL ME IN!!!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Damn, you took the week-long cruise? I was off the boat on Monday!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#37]

New religion forum.

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Shok

Is there Jesus?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Welcome back!

Fox is back and the Sarge is suspended.
Who did DFD Date while you were away?

Have you recovered yet?

I swear I think I cleared out your sinuses two weeks ago.
That was about the funniest reply I ever saw in my life!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:14:01 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
well first the earth cooled and then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat..................

And they all died and turned into oil - but then the Arabs came and they all got Mercedes-Benzes.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#40]
If you get the chance, find a picture of a looter and photoshop it with a Lord of the Rings screencap
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:21:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Im a Team Member now.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#42]

fill me in Im lost... OH YEAH and I have been off the cruise ship now for two hours and I STILL feel like I am swaying... What the hell is that all about?

That's just because your spider sense is getting used to being a land lubber again.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:38:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Damn, you took the week-long cruise? I was off the boat on Monday!

mrs here
you took royal caribean out of san pedro right?
we did carnival out of queen mary....monday noonish til friday am

how did you like it?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
You Left?  

Wow... that really really hurts ya know. I have feelings !!!

OK ... you got me... No I dont.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#47]
I took Lumpy's place with the "News Photos for Gun Nuts" thread but I'm being hated for it.

[lumpy]Idiots.[/lumpy]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I took Lumpy's place with the "News Photos for Gun Nuts" thread but I'm being hated for it.

[lumpy]Idiots.[/lumpy]

WHO the hell can hate you? You are the only Team Member here that will jump into the battle by parachute... Hell, I HAVE to like you... you are gonna save our asses.!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:20:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[lumpy]Idiots.[/lumpy]

WHO the hell can hate you? You are the only Team Member here that will jump into the battle by parachute... Hell, I HAVE to like you... you are gonna save our asses.!!

OK. It's only two people.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=385824
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:32:53 PM EDT
[#50]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top