Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:47:37 AM EDT
you know i have no sympathy for the majority that stayed in N.O. all they wanted to do was loot and pillaged and kill and burn and rape and live like they do in somalia and other places through out africa. i have no sympathy, they are ruthless savages. i know what i might be saying may seem "racist" but it is'nt that is the number 1 reason they stayed there. like many have said they are the ones sucking life out of the government, i think order needs to be restored. i think in the aftermath of katrina we as a people could have done more then steal loot burn rape. it brings a bad name to us as a american people.

btw i have a splitting morning headache!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:53:19 AM EDT
[#1]

it brings a bad name to us as a american people.

Would we really want to go back to the days when everyone loved us? Kind of like the Clinton years, maybe?

I feel for the good, I am mad at the bad.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:56:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree, except for the old and infirmed. They didn't have a way out sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:58:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:13:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I say let the savages loot, destroy and kill themselves off. Then perhaps America will wake up and see what they really are.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:14:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I say let the savages loot, destroy and kill themselves off. Then perhaps America will wake up and see what they really are.

AGREED!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top