Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 3:20:09 PM EDT
Sitting in your hidey hole in Iraq, tinkering with your roadside device........

What would your reaction be to the way the situation in NO is being handled?

"By the beard of Allah, the infidels cannot even control a city in their own country!"

Are we beginning to look foolish?

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

"By the beard of Allah, the infidels cannot even control a city in their own country!"

OH SHIT! I needed that!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw a "Sinbad" movie with Doug Fairbanks last weekend.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF is ROP ?

Seriously, I never deciphered that acronym.

WGAF what Ali-Al Mohammed thinks about NO as long as he knows he's on the bottom of the food chain. We are the ultimate predator, their days are numbered anyways.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
The whole situation is a serious blow to our national... esteem, for lack of a better word.

Europe offer aid to the US??   We are supposed to be Europe's sugar-daddy...

The fact that the animals in NO are acting like... themselves doesn't look very good... we will be the lauging stock for a while overseas.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WTF is ROP ?

Religion

Of

Peace

(AKA, Islam)
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
WTF is ROP ?

Religion of Peace . . .AKA Muslims.

Disconnector
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#7]
You beat me to the punch
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF is ROP ?

Religion

Of

Peace

(AKA, Islam)

Duh! I feel dumb now.

I was offered a job in LA today from a friend of mine who's going up there for insurance contract work to clear debris from housing developments in the 'burbs outside NO. It's supposedly not flooded in this area.

$30/Hour to drive a bobcat for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. My FL. CWP is valid in LA and i'm seriously contemplating going for 2 weeks. I certainly wouldn't go unarmed.

HS1

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Highstrung, keep a LowProfile and let us know how it turns out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Duh! I feel dumb now.

I was offered a job in LA today from a friend of mine who's going up there for insurance contract work to clear debris from housing developments in the 'burbs outside NO. It's supposedly not flooded in this area.

$30/Hour to drive a bobcat for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. My FL. CWP is valid in LA and i'm seriously contemplating going for 2 weeks. I certainly wouldn't go unarmed.

HS1

Don't worry, I had the same issue with the ROP acronym you did. $30 an hour to drive a BobCat? I've done worse work for less pay, do it and take it. If only I could secure something like that, I'd be a happy camper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top