Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/31/2005 6:35:48 PM EDT
Just heard a report on the Aaron Brown show from a reporter in New Orleans saying there had been several cases of women being raped in the shelter.

As if things weren't already bad enough, I suppose we can add rape to the growing list of the savage like behavior we're witnessing out of New Orleans.

Needless to say, I don't think most of America is going to be too impressed by these inner city thugs and their behavior.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Dear God I hope this report is wrong.......
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm sure it's not.
I saw those people lined up to get in there before the storm and I would have taken my chances outside rather than go in there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#3]
horrible. but not at all surprised.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:39:04 PM EDT
[#4]
And even if a woman took the initiative to have a pistol to protect herself, they were all disarmed as they were herded into entered the Superdome.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure it's not.
I saw those people lined up to get in there before the storm and I would have taken my chances outside rather than go in there.

Amen. I bet the Houston area is looking forward to having all of these people present in their midst.

Ah well, from what I hear of some neighborhoods in Houston, they'll probably fit in well there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Humans sure can be horrible at times.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#7]
WTF!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Okay, so up until now we have the following lessons being taught in a major way:

1) Don't live behind a dam or levee.

2) Own guns.

3) Prepare for SHTF, because ut DOES happen.

4) Own guns.

5) Never, ever, go to a government camp.

6) Own guns.

7) Don't live in a place that's on the coast and BELOW sea level.

8) Own guns.

Have I missed any?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:43:35 PM EDT
[#9]
How could you rape somebody when you're packed like sardines?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
WTF!

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#11]
The warnings acted as a filter.

Those remaining are:

- Legitimately destitute
- Stupid (I don't blame people for sticking a cat 1 or 2 out based on the looting being seen, but not a 4 or 5)
- Criminal element that has strong motivations to stay underground.
- Authorities
- Journalists
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure it's not.

Amen. I bet the Houston area is looking forward to having all of these people present in their midst.

Ah well, from what I hear of some neighborhoods in Houston, they'll probably fit in well there.

Don't Texans get to have pistols in their cars starting tomorrow?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#13]

unbelievable
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Okay, so up until now we have the following lessons being taught in a major way:

2) Own guns.

4) Own guns.

6) Own guns.

8) Own guns.

Have I missed any?

Yea, own much ammo
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:45:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Just heard a report on the Aaron Brown show from a reporter in New Orleans saying there had been several cases of women being raped in the shelter.

As if things weren't already bad enough, I suppose we can add rape to the growing list of the savage like behavior we're witnessing out of New Orleans.

Needless to say, I don't think most of America is going to be too impressed by these inner city thugs and their behavior.

I think you are right about that. So sad.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... I would have taken my chances outside rather than go in there.

... I hear ya

... With all the bass boats in the area, and as easy as it is to hot-wire one, I'd have been dry and in Galveston by now
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:47:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Never depend on any one to provide for you and your family,and own guns.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#18]
That just sucks...

Fucking savages!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you are right about that. So sad.

You all better tone it down now, the Liberals are gonna get mad if you keep talkin' bad about a major part of their voting base
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Those remaining are:

- Legitimately destitute
- Stupid (I don't blame people for sticking a cat 1 or 2 out based on the looting being seen, but not a 4 or 5)
- Authorities
- Journalists

What a group of folks to have confined in a small space without exits....

Cops and robbers, idiots, people taking pictures of the aforementioned ....  

and

The poor, the people with no legs, the heart patients, the elderly ....  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Those remaining are:

- Legitimately destitute
- Authorities
- Journalists

Sorry, but you repeated yourself!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

2) Own guns.

4) Own guns.

6) Own guns.

8) Own guns.

Have I missed any?

Never, EVER, put your life or safety in the hands of "authority".
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

2) Own guns.

4) Own guns.

6) Own guns.

8) Own guns.

Have I missed any?

Yea, own much ammo

9) Get as far away from the projects as you can before the catagory 5 hurricane hits.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#25]
"Sheeple Containment Zones"

The bit Z posted about "government camps" is pretty much what the Superdome was and now we're seeing what the end result is.

I can't for the life of me imagine what the mindset of someone would look like to *WILLINGLY* walk into that situation.  

90% of the population has simply lost the ability to be proactive and self-sufficient, in *ANY* capacity, not just SHTF/TEOTWAWKI.

I'm NEVER willingly going to live in an urban environment for the rest of my life.  I trust myself to take care of myself, I sure as hell don't EVER want to be dependent in any way, shape or form on the government or those around me when things go to hell.

Everyone in this country had better get the message of this disaster through their thick skulls... but they won't, they never do.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#26]
More and more, with every thread I read tonight, I am becoming more firm in my conviction that the concept that America was founded upon has been utterly wasted on Americans

Why are we tolerating these fucking miscreants in our society, and when will something conclusive be done about it?

I try to defend the liberty of every citizen, but there are time I begin to feel that the inner cities of this nation are beyond control, and are overdue for mass extermination.

It sucks to beleive in ones heart that there is no answer to the problem, and that it will only get worse. What a shitty thought.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#27]
If it is true, this is truly sad. I watched the live feeds on the internet for WWL & WRKG, and those folks made a big point of disarming, and making a bigger point that disarming the people was a big priority before they entered the SuperDome. ONce the people got in there, the people who ran the shelter can't protect you from the predators. Lesson to be learned don't give up your guns, a lesson learned the hard way.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#28]
From the moment I heard about the relocation to Houston, it became really obvious that the crime rate in Houston is about to experience a sharp spike upwards.

Call me paranoid, but I will never live in a coastal area, or on low ground.

I am at 850 feet overlooking a broad valley, and happy as a clam.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Based on the video coverage I've been seeing it looks like Section 8 housing simply moved to Section 8 Dome... and all the government tit suckers just moved under one big roof. Someone should put a big "Ctiy Zoo" sign on that place and charge admission to view the primates.

Here's something that should make everyone feel better... the prisoners in GITMO are living in better conditions than the citizens of N.O.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:11:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
From the moment I heard about the relocation to Houston, it became really obvious that the crime rate in Houston is about to experience a sharp spike upwards.

Call me paranoid, but I will never live in a coastal area, or on low ground.

You must be pretty close by, as my elevation is somewhere in the 900-1000 ft range.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Everyone in this country had better get the message of this disaster through their thick skulls... but they won't, they never do.  

Thats WHY we call them "sheeple"
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Just want to say there may be some honest people in the dome.  I lived in a shelter and on frineds floors for a while after my apartment burned down.  Most may belong behind bars, but some may simply be unfortunate.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If anything they should take one thing out of this... that the .gov can't fix everything with a wave of their magic money wand. Apparently these people had it in their heads that if they stayed "the man" woud come in and fix it all i a day and they'd be back to their jobs after the weekend. The facts that people are still wading through the streets should be an indication that the only one you can really depend on is you.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Just want to say there may be some honest people in the dome.  I lived in a shelter and on frineds floors for a while after my apartment burned down.  Most may belong behind bars, but some may simply be unfortunate.

It is getting harder to find honest people anywhere.......
but, there ARE probably SOME honest people in there
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If anything they should take one thing out of this... that the .gov can't fix everything with a wave of their magic money wand. Apparently these people had it in their heads that if they stayed "the man" woud come in and fix it all i a day and they'd be back to their jobs after the weekend. The facts that people are still wading through the streets should be an indication that the only one you can really depend on is you.

And your FRIENDS

I don't think sheeple are helpless, they just refuse to admit the obvious
Now, we have actually SEEN it..........on tv......in an American city.............
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#36]
... there's also the crack-factor

... some people cannot see any farther (into their future) than the bowl they are smoking crack out of - they're doomed to be eaten
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:37:20 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I'm at 8.50 feet, looking at the water and happy as a scallop (which I am going to collect this weekend).
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Sub-Human animals, that deserve their god-damn neck streched sure can be horrible at times.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Have I missed any?

9) Have plenty of ammo
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Hey, rapeing and looting are what those guys do best!

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#41]
I hope it wasn't the nice couple trapped there due to their honeymoon.  That would be quite tragic.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Drain the water, make the levees 50 feet high, get the contract ready for Kurt Russell.

"Escape from New Orleans"! Coming to a theater near you!
Don't lie, you'd go see it. Hell, we're practically seeing it right now.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
horrible. but not at all surprised.

nope.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:56:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Even in the most desolate of situations a shitstain will still be a shitstain.

I'm fucking pissed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#45]
I am sure there is a lot of that going on that isn't being reported too.

Probably 90% of the freeloading, crack smoking, worthless criminals in southern LA are wadded up in that building right now.

That's not tragedy.  That's opportunity.  They are sending the Navy, they should be sending the Air Force!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Seams they should have passed out that new antirape condum, to all the women as they entered. Then if any tried to rape anyone they could just suffer for months or maybe even a year. A real man has no need to rape any woman.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#47]
sad, what people will do to each other. Heck any one with half a brain would have run with as much notice as they had. Those that chose not to well whose to say what their motivation was if they were a resident. If stuck while on vacation more understandable and easier to feel sorry for them.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:09:40 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
And even if a woman took the initiative to have a pistol to protect herself, they were all disarmed as they were herded into entered the Superdome.  

+1 Thank God the rapists were protected from the evil guns.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:10:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

It sucks to beleive in ones heart that there is no answer to the problem, and that it will only get worse. What a shitty thought.

Amen to that. and it will get worse.

AB
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top