Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 8:10:25 PM EDT
I have seen a few comments in a few posts about Police in N.O  taking things from shops under the guise of helping people.

First of all the fact that these guys are still at work is amazing after all it is just a job and im sure they have families

and i suggest that you go and do a google search for martial law i think you will be amazed at the list of things it covers.

These guys are only working toward the greater good

heaven forbid they have to engage a looter or angry mob im sure they will be fired.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#1]
So can you get me a TV or what??? My nephew really wants a PSP also....

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I suggest you do a Google search on the NOPD. Are you the least bit aware of the recent history of the NOPD.

Rampant corruption…
Drug trafficking…
Murder for hire…
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have seen a few comments in a few posts about Police in N.O  taking things from shops under the guise of helping people.

First of all the fact that these guys are still at work is amazing after all it is just a job and im sure they have families

and i suggest that you go and do a google search for martial law i think you will be amazed at the list of things it covers.

heaven forbid they have to engage a looter or angry mob im sure they will be fired.

Spoken like a true Commie
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Let me axe you something Mr. July 2005..how long do you think you'll last on ARfcom? Just askin'.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Instinctively loading AR.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Amazing how often that phrase has been thrown around in history.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Cnn  just showed two NOPD women officers [/s]looting shopping for shoes at flooded store
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#8]
This one will be locked in no time...Mods are putting in overtime tonight.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#9]
If you've seen this discussed in two other active threads, why start a third?  Dupe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top