Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/30/2005 4:26:27 PM EDT
Is it me or what ? In the last 2 days, on radio and TV, GWB is pushing his Iraqi Agenda while we have people in 3 states in ruin. WTF
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Is it me or what ? In the last 2 days, on radio and TV, GWB is pushing his Iraqi Agenda while we have people in 3 states in ruin. WTF

*Points at sig*
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#2]
On schedule nothing more.

He will get down to business on the hurricane shortly.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't take long.  "it's all Bush's fault, blah, blah, blah".

What, you think they called timeout in Iraq because this happened.

What the fuck is he supposed to do or say????????????
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*Points at sig*

Most of the people are treated just as they deserve and quoting John Stewart is not a very convincing way of getting your point across.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:31:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, he cut his vacation short, unbelievably.

I'm surprised he did, since he seems convinced he can administer a war in Iraq, reform social security, address our shortage of immigrant workers through amnesty, work on global nuclear non-proliferation, and clear brush... all from the ranch.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't he declare LA a disaster area before the hurricane even hit?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:31:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Christ if he flew right down there they'd say he was using it for political gain.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#8]
He did more to release federal funds and aid in preperation for this storm than any president has ever done for any disaster.  By the way, today is the first day anyone has been able to actually get a decent view of the damage.  GWB just cant win in the eyes of all these lame-o armchair QB's.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:34:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*Points at sig*

Most of the people are treated just as they deserve and quoting John Stewart is not a very convincing way of getting your point across.

You might be right but it's the most brilliant thing I've heard all month...

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:35:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

We all wish you would take a long vacation yourself.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yes he did.

But the DUmmies believe he personally started all hurricanes since he took office in 2001.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'm surprised he did, since he seems convinced he can administer a war in Iraq, reform social security, address our shortage of immigrant workers through amnesty, work on global nuclear non-proliferation, and clear brush... all from the ranch.

GWB gets more done from his ranch in one day then you'll accomplish in your entire career.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

We have a winner.  Some of you guys need to power wash the sand out of your manginas.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Shows he can juggle two major problems at once, shows he stays focused on a long term problem (Iraq) while the short term problem works itself out - I think he's doing just what he needs to do.  Besides, that's what we have mayors and governors for - they have had a contingency plan in place for years for just this....what do you want GWB to do?  Drop his role as commander in chief and micromanage some governor's job?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

WTF is wrong with YOU?  Does the President have to be on camera 12 hours a day, wailing and beating his chest about how the people in the Gulf states are suffering?  Is that more important than all the REAL, TANGIBLE ACTIONS he's taken to help those people?  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:36:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*Points at sig*

You don't get out enough.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Yep.  The lame-o lefties cried that "political gain" BS last year when FL got slammed and the pres came to see the damage.  God I hate libs.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Why can't some of you see this is all his fault!  All he had to do was meet with Cindy Sheehan and none of this would've happened!

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:38:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

He can knock off the Iraqi talk for a few days and get his ass down there to show some support. I know the LIBERAL ASSCLOWN MEDIA people are pounding him day after day about the war. I do agree with Bama and you need to chill, I am not anywhere near giving up on good ole George.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:40:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*Points at sig*

Then you don't get out much, if you think that garbage was brilliant.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Its you, all I have seen is his comments on the Hurricane recovery.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm pissed at Bush for 100 different reasons, but this is not one of them. I'm just glad that he's going back to Washington D.C. and taking all those no good hippies with him! Hopefully the stink of their Patchouli Oil will fade after the next rain.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*Points at sig*

I agree with your sig line to a point.

But then I think the interest in real solutions for Iraq is waning or at least a little off track.

Not much interest here in this.....How To Win In Iraq and it's a significant departure from what we're doing now.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He can knock off the Iraqi talk for a few days and get his ass down there to show some support. I know the LIBERAL ASSCLOWN MEDIA people are pounding him day after day about the war. I do agree with Bama and you need to chill, I am not anywhere near giving up on good ole George.

You are the one who needs to chill.  It was not I that started the idiotic thread in the first place just so some of you can bash Bush.

He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I say Bush steps into that damn telephone booth, changes into his pijamas and turns back the course of time.

He's the President of the most powerful nation on earth for God's sake.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
He did more to release federal funds and aid in preperation for this storm than any president has ever done for any disaster.  By the way, today is the first day anyone has been able to actually get a decent view of the damage.  GWB just cant win in the eyes of all these lame-o armchair QB's.

Very true, and remember when GWB was help hurricane victims in FL right before the debates, he was passing out water and clearing debris? The media was saying GWB was just doing this for the cameras. While John F. Kerry spent the day getting his nails done at a posh hotel.

Give the guy a break, he gets trashed for when his helps....and trashed for not helping enough.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, it certainly took the heat about the border situation off him
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:44:06 PM EDT
[#28]
HOLY SHIT, I make an observation and a comment and I'm looking down a fuckin' barrel. Did you all have a bad fuckin' day
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*Points at sig*

I meant on TV...

With all of the garbage that's on TV these days, what's the most brilliant thing this month you've heard from the idiot box?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*Points at sig*

I meant on TV...

With all of the garbage that's on TV these days, what's the most brilliant thing this month you've heard from the idiot box?

First, I don't watch losers like Stewart in the first place.

Second, regardless of where it came from, it is not brilliant, it is typically ignorant, left wing nonsense.

Most of my time watching is spent watching the History Channel or the Military Channel learning a little about our past.  Maybe you should try it.  Anything from those channels doesn't even have to try very hard to be more brilliant that anything said by the likes of Stewart or Mahr.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
HOLY SHIT, I make an observation and a comment and I'm looking down a fuckin' barrel. Did you all have a bad fuckin' day

No, we just have little tolerance for bullshit like this.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#32]
This thread is funny.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Is it so hard to believe that the President isn't capable handling 2 issues at one time.

A one minute sound bite from a speech, doesn't mean he spent all day working on Iraq.

Those States will be taken care of by all Americans not  just our President.  If your close give some time, if your not, give some money.  My wife and I made a donation to Feed The Children.  They a currently sending needed baby supplies to the hardest hit areas.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

No kidding.  Jesus, some of you people are unreal.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't have tolerance for anything that doesn't show complete reverence and faith in George W. Bush.   You should probably give up on the history and military channels for a while, take a look at some of the grave errors committed by this administration and wonder if the man really is as perfect as you seem to think.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Obviously. I am not here to rattle cages, but seems the media in my area is all about bashing the Prez and it's just about all I heard in the last 2 Days.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't have tolerance for anything that doesn't show complete reverence and faith in George W. Bush.   You should probably give up on the history and military channels for a while, take a look at some of the grave errors committed by this administration and wonder if the man really is as perfect as you seem to think.

Only those who don't have a clue think that there have been "grave errors" committed by this administration.   Those and the the ones who voted for Kerry.  Those who have no clue that military conflicts do not run on timetables and do not always go as planned.  That would require thought and logic, not the leftist whining for the "quick fix".

Because you parrot the Dem line over and over does not make it a fact.

It is not a matter of being perfect, it is just that some people will damn the man no matter what he does or does not do.

Gee, like you never take every chance you can to take a cheap, and I mean very cheap shot, at the man and anyone who likes him.  Some people can't rise above the cheap shots simply because that is all there is to them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:00:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Obviously. I am not here to rattle cages, but seems the media in my area is all about bashing the Prez and it's just about all I heard in the last 2 Days.

So, you continue their little crusade for them?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It took 2 days of local news coverage to brainwash you into making a thread blaming President Bush for the hurricane?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Have you loaded up your truck with water and a chainsaw and headed down? After Andrew hit south Florida, I helped arrange shipments of water, donated cash nad then headed down to help a bit. After we got hit here (twice) last year, I chainsawed my way out of my block (twice) and headed out to help where I could. It took from September of last year to early May of this year to get a roof on my house. I'm sure they could use all the help one could offer.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I might meet Larry at another GA shoot so I'll stop here...

Please don't take this interweb stuff so seriously...

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

You are listening to too much liberal news.

Your a CNN addict.

Yes he has been doing things to get help in there. Its the Dam Governors who aren't doing what show be done. They are trying to put the blame on Bush.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Do you wish Ohio was a blue state?  John Kerry  would have already called France for advice.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Excuse me, but did you just imply that  "we" have little tolerance for questioning the actions of our elected officials.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:09:57 PM EDT
[#45]
You guys really are hilarious.  To think the man is beyond reproach is simply ludicrous.  If people think his vacation is long, then they can damn well say so.  This is a man who can be at a site in Europe with 500 years of history for fifteen minutes and then will be glancing at his watch ready to get back to the ranch/the plane/the football game, whatever.

Sure he gets his briefings, sure it's a working vacation, but it's a sheltered environment, and he's breaking a record for being in that 'environment'... breaking Reagan's record, actually.  His justification for it... to show that he's 'true to his texas roots', and can 'connect to the people' and because he likes seeing reporters and staff sweat.  Well, fine.  

And, like it or not, some things are just his fault.

It's hardly necessary to go into apoplectic shock when someone criticizes the presidency.  You guys are a bunch of dutiful screamers, but jesus, he's not perfect by any means.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:10:09 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It took 2 days of local news coverage to brainwash you into making a thread blaming President Bush for the hurricane?

OH, NOW I'm BRAINWASHED and BLAMING GWB for the hurricane.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We all wish you would take a long vacation yourself.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GWB gets more done from his ranch in one day then you'll accomplish in your entire career.

Thats gonna leave a mark ( rightfully so)
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only those who don't have a clue think that there have been "grave errors" committed by this administration.    OMG, that's really funny.  In every conflict there are grave errors.  We made them in WWII.  The Japanese made one bombing us in Pearl.  I think you're drawing the wrong conslusions from your history channel addiction.  Have you not noticed that Cheney is still claiming the insurgency is in its 'last throes'.  My God!! Pay attention!  The biggest 'grave error' was to invade Iraq to eliminate non-existent/not present WMD's and get us into this.  It won't be his problem soon enough, though.

Because you parrot the Dem line over and over does not make it a fact.There are  differences between my lines and the 'Dem Lines'.  Because you can't see them means you're not watching closely enough.

It is not a matter of being perfect, it is just that some people will damn the man no matter what he does or does not do.And you will damn them for damning him no matter what the reasons.  You're just as automatic, and your mind is completely made up.  Who's less useful here?

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#50]
It is becoming painfully obvious that if you are critical of GWB (or nearly anyone who has an R by there name) around here, you will be called a brainwashed sheep or some shit, there will be no discussion about our President unless it is of a positive nature.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top