Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 1:41:42 PM EDT
We shed blood and spend billions liberating those people and I think we are justified in staking a claim to some of that oil. So it is time for them to pay us back. Just my opinion. "F" those liberals. They say it was about the oil well its time to make it about the oil. Im done babbling.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#1]
What makes you think we aren't? You think we're there "for the people"?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#2]
That's why we were there.....the oil!!  No other reason.   We are the bad guys so maybe we should just take the oil.  All of it.

IBTL
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Iraqi oil is being sold on the open market at market prices by the Iraqi national oil company. 30 years of neglect plus sabotage is limiting the amount of oil they can ship though.

"Taking" oil won't happen, as frankly you can't ship it any faster than it already is....
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#4]
The USA don't need oil, what the USA needs is more refining capacity to make gasoline and heating oil. I think we gots enough crude. The USA's refining capacity has been crippled by the enviro-freaks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:40:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#6]
At least take enough to cover all the Gasoline and fuel oil you guys subsidized to them.....

Hey why don't you guys annex Alberta for more Oil refineries and production?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:43:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I agree, Lets loot some oil since we are opressed at the moment, we deserve that shit.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#8]
The US imports 6% of it's oil from Iraq right now.

From Canada, we're looking at 17%.

What's that?  Do I hear some WMD's rattling around just to the north??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top