Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 6:19:35 AM EDT
Botach Tactical............feeling lucky?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:22:25 AM EDT
[#1]
good website or bad? I need some
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:23:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

They can be slow at times.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:24:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:25:53 AM EDT
[#4]
link?

do they always at least send them out?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:28:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kinda like scratch off tickets, but sometimes you win gun stuff.

That's about the best description I've heard of dodgy places like that.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:31:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:41:05 AM EDT
[#7]
CDNN has used LEO magazines for $11.99 and new magazines for around $16.... no need to worry when ordering from them.

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:47:07 AM EDT
[#8]
OH...........................You'll get your magazines!

or not....  but then again.....

Honestly - DO NOT send these hacks your money.  Go and get your magazines for a fair price from somone like the Glock Docter etc.

good luck.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:19:07 AM EDT
[#9]
You guys are so full of it.

I have personally made dozens of purchases from Botach Tactical, including several dozen Glock magazines, and have NEVER, EVER had a single problem with their products, service or price.  They are also a MAJOR supplier to LEOs on the West Coast and are completely above board.   They have a real store/warehouse.  

Botach Tactical

If you've got some actual non-anecdotal information about a bad transaction with Botach, please give details.  Otherwise stop pissing on good folks.

Sheesh.

Eric
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Maybe it's just you?

Like I wrote, I've made dozens of hassle free purchases from them.  Anything from Glock mags to MREs to Propper BDUs to Spyderco knives to Surefire flashlights to ????

Eric
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#12]
I've dealt with them for several years and have never had a bad experience.

I would also venture to say that most likely over half the people that bad mouth Botach, have never even bought from them.  

makes for a nice +1 though
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:51:57 AM EDT
[#14]
So who does have cheap facotry glock mags.  I don't care if they are used or not just so they work as good as the Glock does.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:10:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Forget Botach (and I'm one of the lucky few that have successfully ordered from them).  In addition to all the other threads posted here, even GlockTalk has a pinned thread warning people against Botach.  Stay away.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:34:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#18]
I ordered new night sights for my Sigs last week and they were here within a few days.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:50:15 PM EDT
[#19]
THE best site is ASPI tactical, great support, and quick shipping.ASPI suck balls. CDNN is good, never ordered from botach. But have been scammed to the tune of  $251 from ASPI tactical scammers.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:38:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

CDNN has them cheaper.  Also, CDNN HAS THEM and will actually ship them to you.

Or did you mean NIW unmarked?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:29:32 PM EDT
[#22]

I just bought some LE-marked used G23 mags from AIM for $12.95 each I think it was.  Didn't see CDNN had them until afterwards.  Bought brand new LE-marked Sig 229 mags from CDNN.  Both places shipped quickly and had no problems with either order.

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Quoted:

CDNN has them cheaper.  Also, CDNN HAS THEM and will actually ship them to you.

+1 for CDNN.  Made my first purchase with them last week.  Ordered three mags from them on Tuesday, and received them on Thursday.  Plus they sent me a free pair of shooting glasses  Sweet.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:54:24 PM EDT
[#24]
I wish I were full of it........

My 1st order was fantastic.. simple flashlight and batteries gig.

2nd order - Complete cluster feuck.  Charged my card, sent about 1/3 of the stuff, Charged my card again when they sent a little more...never got the balance of the items.  I had to have Visa take it up with them for the balance of the 2nd order while I ate the balance of the 1st charge whihc never shipped - probably $20.  (Shame on them)

3rd order - probably a year later - Just for batteries...the price is fantastic.  Charged my card and backordered the items...ok I can wait.  a month later - nothing - no calls no notes I called them a bunch.  Finally just cancelled the order and got my money back after another month or so and a couple more calls to them... (shame on me)

Yeah - I am full of it!

whatever blows up your skirt!

I won't even try to link this to the top of Glocktalk equipment area - you want some really good horror stories - head over there and read away!!

Quoted:

I have personally made dozens of purchases from Botach Tactical, including several dozen Glock magazines, and have NEVER, EVER had a single problem with their products, service or price.  They are also a MAJOR supplier to LEOs on the West Coast and are completely above board.   They have a real store/warehouse.  

Botach Tactical

If you've got some actual non-anecdotal information about a bad transaction with Botach, please give details.  Otherwise stop pissing on good folks.

Sheesh.

Eric

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Mmmmm...  nothing like getting Scherer mags for $12 each + $8 shipping.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Why take the chance, I'd rather spend the $3 more and know they will show up!

Eric, why don't you go there, buy them all, then sell them to us on the EE!

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I have an order in with Botach that I placed 10 days ago. I have no idea what the status of my order is and I have been trying to get through to talk to someone at Botach for three days, to no avail. That company is a joke.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Botach?  I'm surprised they are still in business.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Botach Tactical

Sheesh.

Eric

+1

a hell of a lot better than lightfighter for sure....
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I have an order in with Botach that I placed 10 days ago. I have no idea what the status of my order is and I have been trying to get through to talk to someone at Botach for three days, to no avail. That company is a joke.

I have had trouble getting ahold of someone immediately without waiting on hold, but if you leave a message or use the website LIVE CONTACT BUTTON, suprisingly they will call you back ASAP (if they are open) (even Botach called me once)
that was my experience anyway....take it how you wish
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top