Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 1:39:19 PM EDT
Somebody left a 6-foot crease streaked with red paint down the side of my black pick-up. I hope their car is worse off.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably some junker whoopdee and they dont give a shit.  Thats too bad.  In Michigan anyway they would file that under comprehensive portion of the insurance and I would be liable for my deductible.  Bastards.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear that.  People can be real turds.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:48:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hope their car is worse off.

probably not
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Women drivers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Somebody left a 6-foot crease streaked with red paint down the side of my black pick-up. I hope their car is worse off.

I know a late 90's dark colored for Explorer hit my sister and totaled her car. I know the exploder drove off, but I hope it broke down not too long after....

Sorry to hear that man.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish they would file it under comprehensive here.

I had my Jeep hit, parked in a parking lot, by a hit and run years ago, and it was "Collision"... $500 deductable.  My comprehensive deductable was $100.

I don't see how a criminal act isn't automatically comprehensive.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:13:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn, that sucks, sorry to hear it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#8]
What a muther fucker.  I had the same thing happen at a bar.  Some dipshit in a Fuego  www.globalcar.com/datasheet/Renault/1985Renault25V6Turbo.htm   was parked in front of my truck and when I came out of the bar my front end was knocked in.

Not an opportune time to file a police report.    It looked like the car rolled underneath my friggn' front bumper.  Hope to find that SOB in the Fuego.

Beware MI Fuego owners!  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I got one for ya. Yesterday I went up to the college to get stuff for next week(standing in line for two hours for a two min conversation). I finaly get to go home so I make it to the parking lot and it, just me and three people walking in front of me 7yds up, it so happens they parked on the left side of my truck, well I see this guy open the van up and hit my door, well his fat buddy gets in the big slideing door and the van rocks up and down, and the fat passenger gets in and also rocks the van, up and down on my door. I walk up and go straight to the spot where I see the dust was rubbed, I stare at it and rub it with my finger, I look over at the passenger and he's stairing , so I point to my door. He rolls down the window and I say it seems you scratched my door. He says no I didn't, well I saw this fucktard do it, so I tell him" boy, don't you sit there and lie to me, not when I watched you, well his father got out of the car, I gues his kids where around 25, he comes around and gets in my face, I tell him its pretty goddamn ridiculous to tell me that they didn't do it when I saw it, he said he was sorry. I told the father that it was real nice of him to apologise but it didn't mean shit when he wasn't the one who did it. Then I staired at the guy with the big eyes in the passenger seat, he said he was sorry and he didn't know. I said "well then, that's that" and got in my truck and left

oh yea, when I got home and washed the spot it seems they just rubbed the dirt off, not my paint
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I got rear-ended in my Jeep last night.

I have a little excess white paint, but the driver of that Chevy Astro van learned a valueable lesson.

Don't rear end something that has a big piece of 3" square steel tube for a rear bumper.  

He's probably got $500 worth of damage, and I've got barely a scratch.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:01:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I have a little excess white paint, but the driver of that Chevy Astro van learned a valueable lesson.

Don't rear end something that has a big piece of 3" square steel tube for a rear bumper.  

On a Jeep it's just a beauty mark.    Proves you ain't a soccer mom.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:44:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

At least he didn't push in the tailgate and ruin the spare.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey, doesn't SgtAR15 drive a red vehicle??
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:48:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I think Sarge drives a Bronco, OJ special.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yes, I think it's a Ford!

ETA:  Damn there's some fast typers on this board
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think Sarge drives a Bronco, OJ special.

Interesting....
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:18:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

A Ken and Barbie Dream Car? Who makes the payments?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Bought and paid for. Not on your dime though. Although the consensus around here seems to think so.

and no, it isn't red.

Rodent, hope you get the guy who did it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks. Don't worry, it'll buff right out.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Funny how Karma has a way to come back and bite you ih the ass...

People call people names... and car gets damaged.

Seems only fitting...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:29:50 AM EDT
[#21]
There's a difference between arguing on the internet, and real-life, criminal damage to a person's property IMO.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

On a Jeep it's just a beauty mark.    Proves you ain't a soccer mom.

+1
I creamed some moron in a black mustang who decided to cut me off head-on swerving across two
lanes headed for the EXIT of a Popeye's Chicken after blowing through a red light.

My Jeep wound up with a bent fender and warped front bumper.   I drove home.

The mustang wound up with my front driver's side tire in the front passenger seat,  shattered both
the windshield and the passenger window, all kinds of body damage, the front passenger tire was
hanging on by a steering link I think.  They had to call a transporter for the 'stang.

Alas no paint smears, my Jeep is black also.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Pfffft...   I bumped a guy in a Jeep once. It rolled the left corner of his bumber under and left a little black mark on my bumper. My car was a frickin' Kia hatchback.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Funny how Karma has a way to come back and bite you ih the ass...

People call people names... and car gets damaged.

Seems only fitting...

Hmm, a self-righteous newbie with an inordinate interest in recent false accusations, who can't spell simple words and has a sanctimonious religious reference and sig line...

Didn't take you long to quit pacing the astroturf on your trailer porch and fire up your troll account, SilentCivilian1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top