Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 5:21:41 AM EDT
www.komotv.com/stories/38738.htm

SEATTLE - Two soldiers who just returned from a year in Iraq were badly beaten in an attack outside Pioneer Square. But believe it or not, someone caught the beating on videotape. Now, police are asking for your help identifying the suspects.

Seattle PD Website
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link for a partial video clip. KOMO TV Clip
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Got money that says they are all gangbangers.

Can you see what team the jersey is for and the number on it.

I hope these fuckers are caught and that they "fall down" a couple dozen times on thier way to jail.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully they die painfully. People like this are scum. They are rabid.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't get it to play.

anyone have a better link  or an AVI?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#5]
people need to start taking this kind of scum out
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm going out on a limb here, but I suspect these are guys the members here are unlikely to know, or to associate with.  It may just be me...

It's a jungle out there...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe I'm racist, but they all look the same.

CW
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd do it but it's sort of hard to see thugs from Texas seeing as how Seattle is across the country....

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Vid won't open for me either.....not even sure I want to watch it.  I'm going to use the words "they" and "them" instead of one I think fits better.
It's seems funny that no matter were you lice you see "them" acting this way.  I used to be a police officer in a college town and "they" would walk around in groups groping women all the time.  We also had a few incidents similar after the girls boyfriends got involved.  I don't believe that all are "them" but the ones in the video definitely are.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Family of one of the victims is already dumping blame on SPD for taking too long to respond, claiming 15 minutes, even though CAD records show 2-3 minutes. Family also claiming that a patrol unit sat idly by and watched the assault.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Something about those pictures.........I'm just not sure, but I think I see a pattern.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#12]
There is definitely a pattern
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#13]
SPD normal SOP is to stand idly by while innnocents get beaten to death. The last Mardi Gras "celebration" was a clobberfest. Cops on tape just watching. One kid was killed trying to pull the cannibals off a girl.  And for those sensitive types in the audience, when I say cannibal, I mean any member of a species who attacks his own species for reasons other than self defense. As my own neighborhood is getting more crowded, I'm starting to see similar behavior here, too, out in the 'burbs. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Is that one of the soldiers on the ground in the 4th pic?  Was this a black on black beating?  From reading the other thread on this, I took it that the soldiers were white
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Hang 'em from the streetlights.  Fucking human waste.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Is that one of the soldiers on the ground in the 4th pic?  Was this a black on black beating?  From reading the other thread on this, I took it that the soldiers were white

thinking of different pics....
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:41:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I hope the catch the SOBs.  I like the police web site, this pic just kill me.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Did they catch those criminals, yet? I haven't heard any progress on the case.

Seattle should cut off ALL welfare payments until those guys are turned in. I bet they'd get dumped in front of the police station shortly after.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top