Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 9:52:47 AM EDT
Had to draw down on Home invader.  Waited for my shot and  WHAP  another one bites the dust.

Flies are easy  no problem if you miss or just wing 'em

Wasps  and Bees   that is another matter  they get pissed if you miss  ...........so take aim and shoot straight.  

This seems to be the only target range time I am getting lately !!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Isn't that the gun that Al Pacino used in Heat?  

j/k   Do you have a link for purchase online?  What is the range?  How much smacking power with that bad boy?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Range report requested, with more action pics.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to have one of those as a kid. I got to where I could take out flies in mid-air with it. I'm not talking about stunning them, I mean they were stone-cold dead.

We sure could use one at work.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh crap.  Now someone will be wanting to a rail and light on it.

R.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I had one of those too!    I think I'll buy one for my kid if I can find one.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh crap.  Now someone will be wanting to a rail and light on it.

R.

Can we add a collapsable stock, or would we have to SBR it?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#7]
It's the evil assault fly swatter soon to be banned in california because it can take down aircraft from 3000m away.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:11:44 AM EDT
[#8]
I have one of those sitting on my desk right now.  I find it works much better if you take the string off.  It works for bugs and it works for pain in the ass employees too.  MJD
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Eeek !    It's an evil maiming machine !

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Well Max. range is 36 inchs   Effective range more like   30 inch or less.  The more you go less the more potential for a clean up of equipement after a HIT !!   although it is plastic and a wash  and a rinse after use is highly recommended.

Bought mine at a local gift shop. Been using the little killer for 12 years  on my third one.

Compay that make 'em is Martin Paul Inc. ( no retail sales)         www.martinpaul.com

Found this website on line:   FLYSHOOTER

I have no connection with these companies  I'm just a Shooter.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:21:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:22:24 AM EDT
[#12]
As cool as that may be, I'd still rather have the hand held electric zapper. (in the 40 Watt range, of course)

www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/bug_zapper.html?gid=
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
As cool as that may be, I'd still rather have the hand held electric zapper. (in the 40 Watt range, of course)

www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/images/BZ-Racquet.jpg

www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/bug_zapper.html?gid=

Yes I also have one of those.  A fathers day gift.  Sometimes you just have to choose the right weapon for the job.  remenber : A full arsenal is best.You can never have too many guns!!

PS  I was showing the neighbor the Zapper  and touched my ear ( fresh batteries )  WOW it made Cracklin snap and Hurt .  Don't recommend touching it to ear lobe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top