Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 8:35:47 AM EDT

HC: Hey Ronald! Did ya' hear they cloned a sheep?

R: Yes, I did.

HC: Hey! What if they cloned a dinosaur?...Would ya' eat it?

R: You know, I haven't really given it much thought.

HC: I know I would. Char broiled dinosaur covered in gravy. Side of curly fries. I bet they'd call it the Dinosaur Special.

R: Yes, I guess they would.

HC: So how 'bout it Ronald? Would you eat a dinosaur?

R: What...What does this have to do with...

HC: Hey, don't jerk me around Ronald! It's a simple question! Would you eat a dinosaur?

R: I guess I would.

HC: I think you've made a wise choice. Boy, I wish those scientists would hurry up. I'm gettin' hungry.

R: Well, Harry, I'm sure that kind of cloning is a long way off.

HC: I hope so, cuz' when they start cloning humans...Sure it would be good for the species, but emotionally, we'd all be dead!

(Ronald is looking very perplexed.)

HC: Well, that's all the time we have. Before we leave, one important program note: Next week we'll be broadcasting from the center of the Sun.

(Stage hand leans in and whispers in Harry's ear.)

HC: Oh, thanks Pete. Apparently, the center of the Sun is eight billion degrees. You probably knew that, Ronald.

R: Yes. I did.

HC: So I guess we'll stay right here. That's kind of a relief. See ya' next time! Cubs win! Cubs win!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top