Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 8:11:20 AM EDT
Finally Watched this last night
I know i am probably late on the bandwagon, have any of you guys seen this?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:12:02 AM EDT
[#1]
well what is your opinion!?

I've been waiting on a good time to see it.  Is it rent or buy worthy?  I heard that the rap was annoying.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought it.  It was pretty good.  I need to watch it again because of all the interuptions I was getting.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:16:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I Netflixed it
The music was a little annoying but with a independant documentary there is a give and take on a budget. I thought is did a pretty good job of showing how our troops know they are just  being used as a police force. Also it shed some light on the fact that many times these guys are stuck in a city at squad strength with a bunch of people that could turn on them at any moment.

Just my 2 cents
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#5]
It sucks. The videos posted on here are MUCH better IMO. Basically just shows them fucking off a lot and not much more.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It sucked.
If you want to make every soldier look like an idiot, this is your movie.

Inane raping by every soldier who wants to be 50 cent and loves being on camera.

didn't help they went to an FA battalion.

gotta admit, Iraq looks a hell of a lot better than Bosnia.

One assumes you meant "rapping."  

G
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:49:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I was disappointed by it. Not because it sucked necessarily, but because I just didn't 'click' with it. It probably didn't help I had just gotten back about 3 weeks prior.

NTM
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:21:14 AM EDT
[#8]
I rented it about a month ago and I must say I was extremely disappointed. I'm not disappointed that there wasn't a bunch of combat footage, I am just miffed that it was basically a two hour rap video. I ended up falling asleep and I missed the end of it.

I've seen much better programs on the Discovery Channel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top