Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 7:42:28 PM EDT
i had some surgery down in my stomach and the incision was from my ribs to about a half inch above my dick. Needless to say it is a really tight feeling down there now with the damned staples feeling like theyre yanking my johnson over to the left. Anyone with info on this sort of situation with any idea how long it should take to get my weiner movements back under my own command?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Moving right along...
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Left inguinal hernia, no problems with the "equipment"(ever)heh
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#3]
It has nothing to do with the surgery

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=382302
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#4]
had my appendix rupture one afternoon and waited till the next morning to go to the emergency room, well they did surgery and put three drain tubes in me to drain the infection out, one was next to my sack, spent the next three weeks hobling around, don't know if it has anything to do with where I was cut, but my right nut don't hang as low as it used to, didn't affect my pecker none, it still stood up when the nurse gave me a sponge bath.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I threw up 27 times in a 6 hour period. My appendix was no more.

I got a berumuda triangle of incisions, where all organs that venture in the triangle vanish forever. One corner was right above El Happy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Get a copy of Hustler and start "hustling."
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Put it this way,  the surgeon sneezed or had a spasm, I'd be in the same boat as John Bobbit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#8]

I had torsion of a testicle when I was 15, but the surgery never hurt anything with respect to how things work as they should downstairs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top