Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/20/2005 2:11:18 PM EDT
I understand some wont like the source, but its an interesting read.

www.halturnershow.com/ChineseDefenseMinisterTalksWarAgainstUS.html

Thoughts?  Dissenting Opinions? Holy Shits?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
BRING.....IT......ON
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:13:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Makes sense that they would have a war plan........I don't feel anything they could do would be very effective.

I promise we have a plan to invade The European Union, and every other country........it is only prudent.

ETA......Having a plan doesn't mean they will use it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#4]
If they were truly going to do something like that, they wouldnt broadcast about it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:22:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Walmart shoppers rejoice.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Makes sense that they would have a war plan........I don't feel anything they could do would be very effective.

I promise we have a plan to invade The European Union, and every other country........it is only prudent.

Yup.  I double secret squirrel promise that same thing.  The time for a plan is before, not after you need it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
All your US base are berong us!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/armyPekin.jpg

The last Redcoats lost too. [Sorry Vito, I could not resist] Besides, they all want to marry a Merican and "Emigrate" into the US in the trunk of a car.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#9]
If we're having company, then I should order some more ammo.

Those nips ain't gettin' Texas!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#10]
The Chineses just sent their Aircraft Carrier Radio Shack and their newly minted Missle Cruiser Wal Mart to the Taiwan Straits as a show of force.

We are so out of our minds to deal with them the way we do.

*Lower Dollar...

Find Cheaper Labor...

Buy Cheaper Goods...

*Lower Dollar...

Find Cheaper Labor...

Buy Cheaper Goods...

*Lower Dollar...

Find Cheaper Labor...

Buy Cheaper Goods...

Fight the Chinese... or don't and run away because they own too much of our debt.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Second column from the left, four rows back is kinda cute. I'd negotiate.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:49:51 PM EDT
[#12]
They look all the same to me...    
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#14]
And you guys think that we dont have many war plans to go against China?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

We don't crow about them to the press like the good 'ole days.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:02:16 PM EDT
[#17]
I have war plans of my own
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
How can you tell?   They all DO look alike.

The Chinese gene pool is at once the most racially distinct and the shallowest of any large population of humans on earth.

The Chinese plan, as described, WOULD solve their need for space.   You don't need much space
when your billion residents has been nuked to glowing cinders and only a couple of million shell-shocked survivors remain.

If they attacked us,  their survivors would have plenty of living room left to them if they were given a space the size of New York state to live in.    There would be that few of them.

CJ

America, Fuck Yeah!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I've heard that the Pentagon has war plans ready to go in anticipation of at least 300 different possible conflicts at any given time.  This includes everything right down to contracts on a contingency basis, soil samples to determine suitability for tanks and airstrips, and anything else they can possibly think of.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

This kinda reminds me of a Robert Palmer video from a few years back.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

United States Military Contingency Plan for the Outbreak of Martial Hostilities with the Peoples republic of China

In the event of an attack on the United States by the People's Republic of China in which the enemy were to deploy Nuclear, Biological or Chemical (NBC) weapons agains the United States, the US military would repond with a two phase approach.

Phase one would include using our vast nuclear capabilities to roast every single one of those mother fuckers like Peking Duck.

Phase two would be to be to make a televisied annoucement brodcasting the message :"That's what you get bitch!"
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Someone set us up the bomb!

hmmm...Attack of the clones anyone?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I've heard that the Pentagon has war plans ready to go in anticipation of at least 300 different possible conflicts at any given time.  

"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet."  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:39:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've heard that the Pentagon has war plans ready to go in anticipation of at least 300 different possible conflicts at any given time.  

"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet."  

+11ebenty billion

[Comic book guy] Best. Quote. Ever.[/comic book guy]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:54:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

+1

Kind of like the whining about the US having 'war plans' for Iraq pre-9/11...

Of course we did... It would be stupid for any country of any military significance to NOT have a plan to fight anyone else they concievably may have to...

100% for-sure we have a similar plan for the PRC
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Mobilization plans are extremely complicated and take a long time to work out.

That fact kinda screwed Germany at the beginning of WWII
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

what, are they gonna sell us reverse-engineered Girl Scout Cookies?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#31]
anybody got a plane ticket to china for me??
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#32]
The Chinese Generals and Parliment have been threatning the US for yearsbut the liberal press in this country and the libs like the Clintons have been doing what they can to make those threats real by selling them our secrets.

So...Whats new???
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#33]
you know the saying they all look alike!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:18:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
If we're having company, then I should order some more ammo.

Those nips ain't gettin' Texas!!!

YOU KNOW...they would go around TEXAS. Then sit there thinking...AWWW shrit, how re gunna puw dis one owf?

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Yah All getting my hopes up now, been a while since I could bust one in someone’s ass and walk away with the feeling of good.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Heres some good reading

http://cryptome.org/bartlett-060905.txt
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Uhhhh....Nips are short for Niponese, AKA Japanese, not Chinese.

Chinks?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I understand some wont like the source, but its an interesting read.

www.halturnershow.com/ChineseDefenseMinisterTalksWarAgainstUS.html

Thoughts?  Dissenting Opinions? Holy Shits?

It sounds an awful lot like Nazi Germany talk.  "we need more room"  "America has the room we need"  "America is weak.  When we get there, we'll crush them"

There's a trend in our future enemies that they keep trumpeting we're a weak nation.  Heh.  We end up surprising a lot of countries when we finally get mad enough to go to war.

As to what we'd to to them if it came out to all-out genocidal war?  I keep thinking of General Curtis LeMay who said:

"Killing Japanese didn't bother me very much at that time... I suppose if I had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal... . Every soldier thinks something of the moral aspects of what he is doing. But all war is immoral and if you let it bother you, you're not a good soldier."

“There are no innocent civilians, so it doesn't bother me so much to be killing innocent
bystanders."

Of the bombings of Japan, General Curtis LeMay said: "You’ve got to kill people, and when you’ve killed enough, they stop fighting."

LeMay wasn't an armchair leader, either.  He flew in the lead B-17's pilot seat in the Schweinfurt-Regensburg raid in WW2 Germany.  

I like to think when LeMay was running USAF Strategic Air Command during the Cold War, the Russian dossier on him had a cover sheet summary to the effect of "Holy Crap!  This Americanski is ruthless!  If he's in charge of planning nuclear war he is NOT kidding!!"  

America!  F*** Yeah!!!

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
How can you tell?   They all DO look alike.

The Chinese gene pool is at once the most racially distinct and the shallowest of any large population of humans on earth.

The Chinese plan, as described, WOULD solve their need for space.   You don't need much space
when your billion residents has been nuked to glowing cinders and only a couple of million shell-shocked survivors remain.

If they attacked us,  their survivors would have plenty of living room left to them if they were given a space the size of New York state to live in.    There would be that few of them.

CJ

One problem with your thinking is that the New York sized piece of real estate would be buried under several inches of radioactive fallout. The "survivors" would have to live like this guy:

CW
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've heard that the Pentagon has war plans ready to go in anticipation of at least 300 different possible conflicts at any given time.  This includes everything right down to contracts on a contingency basis, soil samples to determine suitability for tanks and airstrips, and anything else they can possibly think of.  

How accurate are these details?  They didn't seem to plan very well for "post conflict" Iraq....
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't see a president Hillary having the guts to launch a nuke strike. And if they shoot nukes from container ships off our coast who are you going to nuke? If our satelites and electronic systems are down how will you get them there. If they used 2 EMP nukes 600km over the US then our nukes and everything else electronic in this country will be dead including all satelites, planes, communications, power grids, transportation and computers.That includes our warheads. Our facilities are not hardened for 200+ kilovolts per meter. We would have our subs but if you can't communicate to them then how will they know who and where to strike.We could get hit and we wound't even know who did it for quite some time ,by then it would be too late. Underestimating your enemy is the mother of all fuckups.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

they'd all love you long time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#48]
one our subs could take them out in 30 minutes
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If they used 2 EMP nukes 600km over the US then our nukes and everything else electronic in this country will be dead including all satelites, planes, communications, power grids, transportation and computers.That includes our warheads.

Our nuke forces are rad and emp hardened against an EMP burst .  It would not effect the the detection satelites in Geostationary orbit because thoase things are 22,500 miles high and way to far away.

If it were as easy as you make it out, the Soviets would have done it way back when.

This is why I'm saving up to buy an old missile silo. While the world fawk-splodes around me, I'll be sitting in the jacuzzi, watching Red Dawn, and snuggling the fine young ladies I graciously rescued from nuclear oblivion.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Could they take out our subs. I think not. one sub would wipe them out.or at least fuck them up really really bad!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top