Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 1:11:08 PM EDT
Who sells them at the lowest price? I want to get one or 2 for paper weights.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Sportsmans Guide.  They usually have them for pretty cheap.  Or "CheaperThanDirt".
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven’t seen those in quite some time. The one pictured here is over 20 years old. During a field exercise in basic training I found the spent fuse from a practice grenade and kept the striker and spring to add to this one. Now the spoon actually flips off when the pin is pulled. The 45 auto is also 20+ years old. They were once sold by Collectors Armory.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:27:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I haven’t seen those in quite some time. The one pictured here is over 20 years old. During a field exercise in basic training I found the spent fuse from a practice grenade and kept the striker and spring to add to this one. Now the spoon actually flips off when the pin is pulled. The 45 auto is also 20+ years old. They were once sold by Collectors Armory.

damn, that's a great repro! all you need's a safety clip and lot markings on the side and it would be indistiguishable from the real thing!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:32:05 AM EDT
[#4]
carefull...

i have one...the kid (like 2 at the time) goes and gets it from the office when the insurance salseman is over and sets it on the table.  should seen him jump!
He did NOT get the sale....wussie
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:33:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a couple of old demilled grenades my dad got me for Christmas from an army surplus store when I was 11 years old (1980's). One was a pineapple, the other a lemon style. Also in the package was a GI steel pot helmet with camo cover.

I can remember taking them to school for show and tell type demonstrations. Now if a kid did that, he'd be arrested and face expulsion. My, have times changed in such a short time.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:41:18 AM EDT
[#6]
ebay.com

Search 'inert'

Enjoy.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:43:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:48:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.replicagrenades.com/main1.html

holy shit!!! what a great selection!!! you ever buy from them???
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:49:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

holy shit!!! what a great selection!!! you ever buy from them???

Check other sites, that dude is expensive.

Also gunbroker has a inert area as well.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:57:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:12:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Get a dozen and keep one in the car with you.

Never know when you need to break out the Fear of God on some troublemaker.

ETA.  When you get stopped for speeding, instead of "Here, hold my beer so I can dig out my license", you can say "Hold my grenade while I dig out my license."
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:45:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Thanks Tweak. Just what I have been looking for for display purposes.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:53:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Try your local airprt, HIA, here in PA has a crap load, it was on the news, about "What you can and cannot bring on an airplane, in this post 9/11 America".  WTF was that guy thinking, a dummy hand grenade?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top