Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 7:27:25 PM EDT
okay...so.....to start this story....I just had my 10 yr class reunion which i didnt make it to.  There have been some emails flying around from some of my classmates asking about the reunion and pictures and whatnot.  The other day I rcv. an email from my friend Christina who I havent seen since graduation night.  We toss a few emails back and forth and whatnot making small talk and catching up a little.  well, I had to go to Denver on business and arrived here yesterday.  I get to my hotel room and check my email and low and behold I have an email from Christina....and shes going on and on about how she liked Austin, but since they had transfered her to Denver......I emailed her back and told her I had just landed in Denver myself and would be here a few days......we just got back from dinner.  She looked absolutely amazing!!  the conversation was great, we had a really good time.  She has invited me to fly up and stay this winter and go snow skiing.  Its a small world!!!!

thanks for listening.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Reunions are a great thing for readjusting your clock.  You realize "holy shit, what have I been doing the past decade" and come to the conclusion you're not supposed to be the kid you were back then.

Take it in stride, you're growing up.  Sounds like she is too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#2]
get both
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Reunions are a great thing for readjusting your clock.  You realize "holy shit, what have I been doing the past decade" and come to the conclusion you're not supposed to be the kid you were back then.

Take it in stride, you're growing up.  Sounds like she is too.

yup.....exactly right...and it seems that each year just goes by faster and faster.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top