Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 12:23:00 PM EDT

Michael Jackson Has A False Nose Claims Juror

August 16, 2005, 2:39:15  

A juror in the Michael Jackson trial has claimed the star has a detachable nose.

Ray Hultman, who is writing a behind-the-scenes account of the court case in which Jackson was acquitted, claims without the prosthesis the singer looks like a "mummy with nostril holes", according to a witness.

Hultman says he was stunned when he first saw Jackson's "ghost-like" appearance.

The 62-year-old wrote in his upcoming book, 'The Deliberator', which is quoted by America's New York Post newspaper: "Up close, his appearance is amazing. He wears a black pageboy wig and his face is caked in white make-up, which hides the prosthesis that serves as the tip of his nose.

"One person who has seen him without the device says he resembles a mummy with nostril holes.".

Hultman has also claimed, despite the court ruling, he believes Jackson is guilty of child abuse.

He said after the 14-week trial: "I cannot believe this man could sleep in the same bedroom as a young boy for 365 days and not do more than just watch TV and eat popcorn.

Meanwhile, Jackson has reportedly bought a palace in Bahrain. Sources claim the troubled singer splashed out an undisclosed sum on the luxury property, after enjoying a recent holiday in the Middle Eastern country

The mansion sits on 14 acres of land and is next door to a palace belonging to Jackson's friend Sheik Abdullah bin Hamad al Khalifa.

He is said to have fallen in love with the country because he can enjoy relative anonymity there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:23:27 PM EDT
[#1]
No shit, who didn't know that?  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
What do Islamic Nations do to pedophiles?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:26:59 PM EDT
[#3]
These jurors are just mad that the press stopped talking to them after the trial.

They will say or do anything to sell their stories at this point.

They are all morons.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#4]
No WAY!!

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Detachable facial prosthetics aren't that uncommon.
Say a Discovery special.
One guy had a false ear.
Another had the entire front of his face replaced after he was stricken with flesh-eathing bacteria.
Looks OK from a distance and good enough to function in society.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:30:13 PM EDT
[#6]
He's a but I don't think he has false nose.  Who knows what that guy has done over the years to his body to become Peter Pan but a false nose.  People need to think before they say some of the dumb shit that comes out of that mouth of theirs.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:31:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I AM SHOCKED!! SHOCKED I SAY!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He's a but I don't think he has false nose.  Who knows what that guy has done over the years to his body to become Peter Pan but a false nose.  People need to think before they say some of the dumb shit that comes out of that mouth of theirs.

I've seen fake noses on cancer survivors.
Rather than get one, my uncle had them make him a new nose out of his ear cartilege.
I've seen some really bad photos of him, but none of them look like a full prosthetic.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#9]

He is said to have fallen in love with the country because he can enjoy relative anonymity he can find plenty of underage young boys there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:11:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Nothing if he buys the boys from Pakistan. Hot rumor has it that a vast trade in children for sex toys occurs in the arab world. The Sheiks dump them in the desert when they are done whith them. Mohammed had a 7 year old wife.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#11]
What this thread needs are nose pics for M.J.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What this thread needs are nose pics for M.J.

anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Not much if he's just into the little boys.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Let's just hope thats the only thing Wacko Jacko has thats "detachable" so he can keep all his "parts" with him and away from small children
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#18]
How about having this nose photoshopped on MJ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top