Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2005 8:04:18 PM EDT
for post 666, I am changing my avatar to fit my title, as if anyone remembered my old avatar anyways! ALSO! I am changing my bio pic because I just felt like it. CELEBRATE WITH THE DEAD DUDES! HOORAY!!!

Damn, I need a second job.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I think that's a cool weird pic.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#3]
well shit, my avatar didnt change.

the "NO SHOPPING!!!" avatar stays I guess. I am cursed with it for trying to rid the of it via post 666
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]
What's my post # now?

Oh.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:17:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#6]
And now for post 668 ....
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What's my post # now?

Oh.

Im workin on it, one day at a time. This is just like AA, except the 12 steps include dolls action figures, buying two of something, holding a beer, watching this, eating massive loads of popcorn, bringing fire on an airplane, discovering the secret behind obtaining more thrusts per squeeze, and taking pictures of dinner.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's my post # now?

Oh.

Im workin on it, one day at a time. This is just like AA, except the 12 steps include dolls action figures, buying two of something, holding a beer, watching this, eating massive loads of popcorn, bringing fire on an airplane, discovering the secret behind obtaining more thrusts per squeeze, and taking pictures of dinner.

Sounds like a pretty good start.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:36:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
for post 666, I am changing my avatar to fit my title, as if anyone remembered my old avatar anyways! ALSO! I am changing my bio pic because I just felt like it. CELEBRATE WITH THE DEAD DUDES! HOORAY!!!
img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/bad_aim/devil.jpg

Damn, I need a second job.

I think that's a cool pic.

I think hes a weirdo...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#10]
By the way your avatar is diferent for me,,,

Try deleteing your cookies and temp internet files.

then reload the site... you'll have to log back in...  and that should take care of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top