Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2005 11:49:40 AM EDT
Standing outside(but still on their property so we were legal) a bar last night drinking some beer with the group of friends that went to funeral. Cop lights up this truck as it stops at the corner. Guy pulls away from the stop sign, making everyone cheer that it was going to be a chase, and pulls into a parking lot on the other side of the intersection. A second sheriff's car shows up but leaves after a couple minutes. After a while we see the guy walking the line with his hands in front of him in a position that makes me think he was cuffed in front. Little bit later we see him cuffed from behind and getting put in the cop car so we're assuming it was for DWI.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
They should have tazed him.  Not because he was resisting, mind you - but because I hate drunk drivers and I love a good tazing video.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top