Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 11:07:50 PM EDT
Well I couldn't find anything else on so I turn on MTV, to see if punkd is on, yes I like the the show, same as I like just about every hidden camera show....

Any how, this show called sweet 16 is on and it has a bitchy little Muslim/Jewish girl on it. How the fuck can some one spoil their kid so bad they get upset when they can't have a $10k dress and who the fuck buys their kid a range rover for their first car

How to people so fucking stupid have so much money?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
it has a bitchy little Muslim/Jewish girl on it

A what?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:09:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A what?

Sgatr15

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:10:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Only time I ever turn on MTV is to watch Pimp My Ride once in awhile for a laugh.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:12:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A what?

Sgatr15

Moms a Muslim dads a Jew.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Only time I ever turn on MTV is to watch Pimp My Ride once in awhile for a laugh.  

Hahaha I saw that show once, oh man was it goofy as shit. It was like a ford taurus they painted yellow and shit really fucked it up.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:15:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

there's your answer. The parents are buying her love.

What a fucked up family that has got to be.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

there's your answer. The parents are buying her love.

What a fucked up family that has got to be.

SGatr15

Well the show went from pissing me off to making me laugh, the dad just told her she isn't getting her car and cut off her credit cards, well the mother bitched out the dad to do it so he did. Now shes crying and hates her parents because she no longer has credit cards and now didn't get that $70k range rover for her birthday

Man that made me giggle.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#8]
she's a J.A.P.
I saw way too many of them living in Brooklyn
They were so material it wasn't even funny and the parents were staggeringly stupid
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:22:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Have you seen Trailer Fabulous yet? OMG
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:25:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Summa bitch the dumb ass parents bought her the car...

What a bunch of dumb shits, thats why she treats her parents like shit, they roll over.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Have you seen Trailer Fabulous yet? OMG

No, but saw a commercial while this was playing. Looks like a funny show.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:28:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Hooly shit!!!!!!
They spent fucking $200k for this spoiled brat could have a sweet 16.... WTF !!!!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:28:33 PM EDT
[#13]
They atually did one the other day, that was actually cool.... Clean paint, interior and stero. And nothing gay like a smoothie maker or some shit. Only one I have seen them do that was cool.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hahaha I saw that show once, oh man was it goofy as shit. It was like a ford taurus they painted yellow and shit really fucked it up.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:28:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
who the fuck buys their kid a range rover for their first car

uggg.  i was watching mtv as well(i usually stay far away from that trash, but there was nothing on), and a reality show about rich kids was on.  this girl's car overheated on the highway.  it turns out that she had no idea she was supposed to change the oil

daddy bought her a brand new car...

and i went to highschool with a lot of those rich kids.  one was about to turn 16 and she said she was getting a cheap car for her birthday.  i asked her what kind and she replied by telling me it was "only a new jaguar"

there was another guy who's dad bought him a brand new corvette for his birthday.  he crashed it into a light pole in a parking lot while doing donuts and totaled it.  a few days later, he showed up in a brand new porsche hid daddy had just bought him - that one got wrecked too.  i don't know what he got after that.

and here i am thinking i'm hot shit, because i've been working and saving over the years so i could buy my new truck...
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Ive seen those a few times.... My kid would be lucky to have his b-day party with Ronald fucking McDonald if he acted like some of those kids.

Quoted:
Hooly shit!!!!!!
They spent fucking $200k for this spoiled brat could have a sweet 16.... WTF !!!!!

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:37:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
who the fuck buys their kid a range rover for their first car

uggg.  i was watching mtv as well(i usually stay far away from that trash, but there was nothing on), and a reality show about rich kids was on.  this girl's car overheated on the highway.  it turns out that she had no idea she was supposed to change the oil

daddy bought her a brand new car...

and i went to highschool with a lot of those rich kids.  one was about to turn 16 and she said she was getting a cheap car for her birthday.  i asked her what kind and she replied by telling me it was "only a new jaguar"

there was another guy who's dad bought him a brand new corvette for his birthday.  he crashed it into a light pole in a parking lot while doing donuts and totaled it.  a few days later, he showed up in a brand new porsche hid daddy had just bought him - that one got wrecked too.  i don't know what he got after that.

and here i am thinking i'm hot shit, because i've been working and saving over the years so i could buy my new truck...

I lived in cherry hills colorado for a year and went to school with many wealthy kids, hell I spent home coming  night at the house of one of the guys from the broncos, couldn't tell you his name because I could have cared less, and no it the kids werent spoiled at  least not the ones I hung out with. Hell the idea of a good time was going to aspen and snowboarding. Maybe would cost you $300 and do it about 8 times during the winter. Not cheap for HS kids but most of us paid with the money we had earned from jobs etc. Hell I knew one kids who parents where rather wealthy and he worked at the safeway bagging groceries and drove an old corrola. But than again it was beverly hills.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top