Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 9:44:13 PM EDT
As much as I hate to I think I am going to sell my snakes. I have a 3 year old Ball python. Very tame snake. 55 gallon aquarium, heat lamp, undertank heat pad, ect. I am thinking of asking 150$ for the setup. I have about that in it. Bought the snake when it was very small off a co-worker who couldn't afford to feed it. (he must have been BAD off). Never even been snapped at by this snake.

I also have a 4 foot long grey/black corn snake. I got this snake for free from a local high school. Corn snakes are no longer available in WV because they are "native". 20 long aquarium with the works. Thinking of asking 75$ for it. This snake is alittle more wild than the ball python. Bit me once (cloudy eyes, about to shed). My own stupidity.

Think these prices sound about right?

I had to get rid of them but I don't want to leave my brother and parents to care for my snakes. I won't be home much for the next 4 years so I think this will be the right thing to do.

Fairwell snakes
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Hat bands...
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Those aren't bad prices.

I know that in the CA Bay Area that Ball Pythons are going as babies for around $100, and I bought a baby corn snake for about $50.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Corns were going for 75$ for a baby. Mines is fairly large. Eats 4-5 full grown mice a feeding. Much longer than my python but much skinnier.

Pythons sell for around 100-150$ here. I do not have that much invested so I am not going to push for big money out of them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:54:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As much as I hate to I think I am going to sell my snakes. I have a 3 year old Ball python. Very tame snake. 55 gallon aquarium, heat lamp, undertank heat pad, ect. I am thinking of asking 150$ for the setup. I have about that in it. Bought the snake when it was very small off a co-worker who couldn't afford to feed it. (he must have been BAD off). Never even been snapped at by this snake.

I also have a 4 foot long grey/black corn snake. I got this snake for free from a local high school. Corn snakes are no longer available in WV because they are "native". 20 long aquarium with the works. Thinking of asking 75$ for it. This snake is alittle more wild than the ball python. Bit me once (cloudy eyes, about to shed). My own stupidity.

Think these prices sound about right?

I had to get rid of them but I don't want to leave my brother and parents to care for my snakes. I won't be home much for the next 4 years so I think this will be the right thing to do.

Fairwell snakes

Per COC, snake threads all require pics.  Please correct immediately.

Thanks,

Merlin
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:56:01 AM EDT
[#5]
they good eatin?
Top Top