Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 6:05:08 PM EDT
Shot my ak47 pistol and I highly recommend getting one .  Compact for shooting a rifle round and if you miss your target you can set it on fire with that fireball comming out the barrel. Shot wolf ammo so now I need to find some hot milt surplus for a bigger fireball. Next friday I will shoot at night to get a feel of fireball/loss of night vision. This may be a good house gun.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#1]
now get a drum!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes you need a drum.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#3]
From your subject line I thought you had ventured  over the "other side of the tracks".

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
From your subject line I thought you had ventured  over the "other side of the tracks".

now, wesa vury ofen'ded 'bout yer tash 'talkin us bruthas!

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I thought that going from a AR weapon to a AK weapon was venturing over to "the other side of the tracks".
I do have a drum for it, one of those rommies but I need to get a china one so that I can have a "happy ending". Will post pics tommorrow with drum.

Edit to add You think that I should crome or gold plate that sucker.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Pistol with 30 round mag.

75 round drum.

Carry it as my CCW I think the 30 round mag won't be as noticable.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
tinypic.com/ak9zq0.jpg

Pistol with 30 round mag.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#8]
what brand and where can I get one?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
what brand and where can I get one?

Got it from Atlantic Firearms and it is the one made by Red Jacket so said in the ad. So far I like it. I was going to red dot it but I will keep it clean on top.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top