Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 3:59:05 PM EDT
It would seem that the Predator drone has been very successful in locating insurgents firing mortars and I imagine it could be useful in watching for insurgent asshats setting up IEDs and other things.

The question is, how many of them do we have and how much do they cost? It would be nice if we could have them on station above all the troubled cities in Iraq 24/7, as well as along border areas. I just don't know if we have the numbers to do that, but it would be nice if we did.

BTW, I'd like to see them all carrying Hellfires as well for those "targets of opportunity" that present themselves. One of those made a bad day for those fucksticks who fired that mortar a few days ago. You folks see that video?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top