Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2005 3:59:45 AM EDT
A quote I had on my PC. My Father-in-law was upset about the 14 Marines being killed and I am going to send him this. I told him don't let the enemy get you down. Our brave troops deserve our unwavering support through this.

Long, dark months of trials and tribulations lie before us. Not only great dangers, but many more misfortunes, many shortcomings, many mistakes, many disappointments will surely be our lot. Death and sorrow will be the companions of our journey, hardship our garment, consistency and valor our only shield. We must be united, we must stand undaunted, we must be inflexible." --Winston Churchill, October 8, 1940

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:01:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:09:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Great quote. Those without a backbone should read this twice a day.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:35:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top