Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 11:35:08 AM EDT
Picked up a lil Glock 27 .40

oh and spare me the Kb stories please

***range report***

took the glock to the range for the first time and was pleasently surprised. Muzzle flip and recoil were not bad at all and the damn thing is a easy pointer. point and shoot. gun is more accurate then i am right now. i ordered some pearce magazine/grip extender for it. should be good to go when i add night sites  :P

very happy with my choice for a subcompact
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#1]
please send it my way....I'm the only one here qualified to BANG
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the club. Got mine in 2000. Add some night sights and you're good to go.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:37:45 AM EDT
[#3]
yeahh, i be professsonale enuff to kerry it
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#4]
OH it's only a "BUD" sigh it's ok to shoot that.  I thought you might do something dumb there for a second.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#5]
i think its just a tad small for your hands don't ya think?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#6]
??

Finger is off trigger and unloaded
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I also just picked one up a few weeks ago.  First thing I did was put a set ot night sights on.  Best shooting handgun I owned yet.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I also have a G27 and found that the magazine extenders really helped control the pistol. It is kind of "snappy" with the stouter loads. Mine is also a good shooter. I carry mine in a Bianchi IWB and it is comfy and easy to conceal. At times my wife does not even know that I am carrying when we go to the Big city for shopping. Good choice
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#9]
yeah thats the only thing ive noticed that i didnt like was the mag release, do they make a mag extension for it?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Too small for my big hand.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
yeah thats the only thing ive noticed that i didnt like was the mag release, do they make a mag extension for it?

I am not aware of a magazine release extender. I was referring to replacing the floor plates of your two magazines with extenders that offer a place for your pinky finger and greater magazine capacity.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#12]
ah yeah, im def gonna do that with either the pearce +0 or +1 models
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I like mine but tend to carry my 23 more.  When I need that extra bit of concealability I go for the 27.  Good firepower in a small package.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I've been meaning to pick up one as a back-up piece. I shot a fellow Deputy's and was pleasantly surprised by it, since I'm not a big fan of Glocks.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:31:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Nice Glock.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#16]
That there is Glock FO-TEE!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:33:09 PM EDT
[#17]
IBTGB

"In Before The Glock Bashers"

(I like Glocks)
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#18]
took the glock to the range for the first time and was pleasently surprised. Muzzle flip and recoil were not bad at all and the damn thing is a easy pointer. point and shoot. gun is more accurate then i am right now. i ordered some pearce magazine/grip extender for it. should be good to go when i add night sites  :P

very happy with my choice for a subcompact
no  wonder people love glocks
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#19]
OK, SOMEONE had to do this:

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Great a spartan with a gun, I dont know whats worse. That or lit cigar at a gas leak.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:20:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Great a spartan with a gun, I dont know whats worse. That or lit cigar at a gas leak.

har har har, why dont you make the entry for Uof M a lil more friendly to minorities, i dont think you guys are reaching all of them yet and you still need to deny a few more white, in state, straight A students simply because they are white, in state students...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#22]
As long as you like it, that is all that matters
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

har har har, why dont you make the entry for Uof M a lil more friendly to minorities, i dont think you guys are reaching all of them yet and you still need to deny a few more white, in state, straight A students simply because they are white, in state students...

As I recall, new admission standards have been installed.  And define minority.  There are two kinds.  There is me, the over represented minority.  I heard about a new scholarship for minorities and I went to apply and they said, "oh no.  You are the wrong kind."  MINORITY in all schools mean, black, American indian or hispanic.  Thats it.  No other races need apply.

And my sister got denied because there were too many bright Asians there. So go fuck your pig farming self.  We all cant be semi-literate and goto state.  Did you enjoy the smell of the fertilizer every year?

And if you are a straight A student from a good respectable Michigan High School you will get in.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
So go fuck your pig farming self.  We all cant be semi-literate and goto state.  

Ohh, Doc's feelin' a lil' cranky tonight!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#25]
LOL, oh man you elitist scum really make me laugh. You could of read the post and said, "huh, that’s nice" and went on your way. But no! you HAD to post some smart ass remark to show how badass you are. You had to say, look at me! Im soooo much better than this guy, because he went to a different school. You’re pathetic.

Did you even go to U of M? It’s funny because U of Ms biggest fans never even went there, lol. Your sister got denied, so I know she'll turn out to be a huge U of M fan.

If you did go there, then did you enjoy the smell of unwashed liberal hippies every year?

So go be a cat doctor, I will stay here and be a "pig farmer", and by pig farmer I mean software designer. We'll go on our merry ways...

and in closing; Ann Arbor is a whore, thank you.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#26]
In an effort to de-escalate this, I say:

GO BUCKEYES!

G
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
In an effort to de-escalate this, I say:

GO BUCKEYES!

G

LOL... amazing how a thread about a new gun can turn into a pissing match between schools,

you think someone with a college education would be beyond that.

and as for the Buckeyes? +1!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:51:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I also have a G27 and found that the magazine extenders really helped control the pistol.

The Scherers work really well.

glockmeister.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/62_63/products_id/53

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#29]
as a former michigan resident, i find this very amusing...nothing like a good ole rivalry....btw, they are both excellent schools...
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
as a former michigan resident, i find this very amusing...nothing like a good ole rivalry....btw, they are both excellent schools...

very true, depends on the field too. Some people cant see that and constantly have to put the other one down. If memory serves me right, this hasnt been the first time doc here was somehow compelled to post some anti-msu comment in a thread of mine...

anyways, off to the Tigers game,im sure ill have an amusing reply when i return
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top