Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 5:37:49 AM EDT
My dad loves this stuff but we haven't been able to find any locally for years.  i was going to ask if any of you knew of this stuff and might know of a place to get it.  thanks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:43:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Why would you want to do that to the old guy?  What did he ever do to you?  

That stuff has to rank in the top two of the nastiest things I've ever drunk.  (The other was when I got a mouthful of water being pumped off the pool cover when I tried to grab a drink from the hose.)
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I remember having one quite a few beers ago.

As I remember, it tasted pretty good...but HOT!!!

I also remember I felt a bit buzzed after just one.  Does the spiciness somehow kick it into your system faster?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:41:42 PM EDT
[#4]
That beer is made in Cave Creek AZ.  I go up there two or three times a year and spend an evening.  Especially around the holiday's.  They make seasonal beers and they are very tasty.  High alcohol content, too!  Some of their Bock beer is around 12% to 14%.  I'll drink one or two Chili beer but that is about it.  It is not a beer to drink all night long!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top