Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 6:10:31 PM EDT
As I sat here surfing here and there, doing emails and bills, checking EE and Subguns.....

All of a sudden I heard that damn voice. The most annoying voice I know on TV today. When last I was paying attention Hannity was on...I got back into the monitor and BAM......

I killed my TV.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
She's a clam.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Care to enlighten those of us who use DVR to record our favorite shows and movies and never watch television otherwise just who the heck that is?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]
She's got the perfect face for Radio.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Care to enlighten those of us who use DVR to record our favorite shows and movies and never watch television otherwise just who the heck that is?

FoxNews?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:14:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FoxNews?

That was about as helpful as the Human Torch in a dynamite factory.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What the hell happened to her face?

You oughta see what she is married to!!    

I bet the guy will come close to 400 pounds.

She is also a self admitted Scientologist, donating over $100,000 a year to the mess.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
As I sat here surfing here and there, doing emails and bills, checking EE and Subguns.....

All of a sudden I heard that damn voice. The most annoying voice I know on TV today. When last I was paying attention Hannity was on...I got back into the monitor and BAM......

www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/3859.jpg

I killed my TV.

Most annoying voice? You've never heard susan estrich, have you? I find her show annoying because all she does is go over those annoying investigations that the media's been going at for 6 months.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Most annoying voice? You've never heard susan estrich, have you? I find her show annoying because all she does is go over those annoying investigations that the media's been going at for 6 months.

Ok, I take that back. I fell into a deep depression one night while listening to FNC. Susan, Greta, and the worst talking Brotha on TV were all on together, talking about an annoying investigation that the media has been going at for 6 months. Bernie??  Sonofabotchilliteratemotherf..................................

I get teased from time to time for being so well spoken. Thats fine. But this guy is the polar damn opposite of me. Add in Susan possessed and Greata screeching......

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Did someone shoot her in the face?

She looks like Joey Buttafuco's wife.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Wasn"t she one of the lawyers in the  OJ case?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:32:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FoxNews?

You haven't heard of FoxNews?  Have you been living in a cave?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Illigitimate child of Popeye.

BIO
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#16]
SHe may not be the best looking woman on the planet, but she is smart as hell....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
SHe may not be the best looking woman on the planet, but she is smart as hell....

Yup, and has even passed O'Reilly for the #1 spot in cable news a few times over the past several weeks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#20]
[Andy Rooney voice] I'm Greta VAngruFrufsten, and why is my lip lisping this way? And why are we in Iraq in what seems to be quagmire? And why is it my eyes are bulging? [/Andy Rooney voice]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#21]
When she talks, her mouth moves like Popeye's.  Like one side of her mouth doesn't work.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:09:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's a scientologist.  Boy when you're wrong, you're wrong!  

She has a different religious view, but it doesn't change that fact that when it comes to politics and the law, she is smart as hell...
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like someone DID put out the fire on her face with a shovel....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The list of Scientologists is not that impressive but one is

Catherine Bell

hardly anything could make her unhittable though IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:14:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FoxNews?

You haven't heard of FoxNews?  Have you been living in a cave?

What I meant was that that didn't explain anything to me. For all I knew, this was some kook being interviewed on Fox News. I gather from conversation that she's a reporter instead.

I mostly rely on ARFCOM for my news, oddly enough. Television just seems like a waste of time to me since I know what I like and the rest of prime time seems to have been conquered by mighty hordes of complete dumbasses.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:17:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#28]

I love you man........  In a non TRG kinda way, of course  

I cannot STAND that yabbering broad !

It totally escapes me, what the hell they think makes her worth looking at, much less having to listen to....

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What the hell happened to her face?

Tornado came through,   dropped the whole damn ugly forest on it......

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:42:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Greta Vansuckbag!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:54:54 AM EDT
[#31]
YIKES!  I haven't had my coffee yet.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:59:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Seriously, I have always wondered what happened to her jaw.  Anyone know if she has TMJ or has suffered a small stroke?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:15:27 AM EDT
[#33]
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/news/nation/12329130.htm

Van Susteren, crew clean up in Aruba

Missing-student coverage earns Fox News high ratings

By David Bauder

The Associated Press

NEW YORK - Bringing a microphone and camera crew to the gates of an Aruba landfill last week, Greta Van Susteren returned to the island her nightly Fox News Channel program has figuratively called home recently.

Van Susteren's "On the Record" has relentlessly followed the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway of Alabama while on a May graduation trip to Aruba.

Critics find it an obsession bordering on the bizarre, twisting traditional notions of news judgment and becoming Exhibit A in the media's fascination with missing people - as long as they happen to be young, white, female and pretty.

But while doing this, Van Susteren has been rewarded with her biggest audiences since making the switch from CNN three years ago.

She averaged nearly 2.2 million viewers a night in July, up 58 percent from the same period a year ago, according to Nielsen Media Research. CNN's Aaron Brown used to put up a tough fight in the time slot; now Van Susteren routinely triples his audience. She narrowly missed 3 million July 26, her biggest audience this year.

"On the Record" topped Fox's prime time king "The O'Reilly Factor" eight times although Bill O'Reilly was off on four of those nights.

"I'm always happy when the viewers are happy," Van Susteren said. "I obviously don't program for the people in the newsroom or my friends or the people I went to law school with. I program for the viewers."

It's not just Nielsen that confirms interest in the Holloway story. Van Susteren said she spends an hour or two a day combing through e-mails from viewers on the case, and they often supply her with good questions.

The mystery plays to her strengths as a lawyer.

"For me, it's sort of an intellectual challenge," she said. "Where is she? How did she disappear? Did somebody drop a date rape drug in her drink? Did she walk off? Is this not really a homicide but a missing person? ... I could go on. These are fascinating to me, and they're obviously fascinating to the viewers."

The Holloway family has been grateful for the interest and available to help fill hours of airtime.

"Greta has gone above and beyond to publicize this case and keep people interested," said Paul Reynolds, Natalee Holloway's uncle. "Getting involved the way she has been is an incredible effort."

The Aruban government hasn't been happy with all the coverage. Officials think much of it makes the authorities look amateurish and unprofessional, but Van Susteren has government spokesman Ruben Trapenberg's respect.

"Even though she is aggressive, she will try to get both sides of a story," he said.

Criticism of cable networks for a slavish devotion to a story, whether it merits the attention, is nothing new; just insert the names Chandra Levy or Laci Peterson for Holloway. One of many reasons Fox has been able to soundly beat CNN in the ratings with a considerably smaller news staff is that viewers respond more to this approach.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:32:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Here's her fatass parasite leech hubby (who made a killing off of Bhopal, among other cause celebres) hobnobbing with some of our favorites:

Lardass

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:33:15 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The list of Scientologists is not that impressive but one is

Catherine Bell

hardly anything could make her unhittable though IMHO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top