Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 6:49:45 PM EDT
The wife and I went camping this weekend at one of our favorite spots.  We went with her sister and her husband, and their little brother.

I would have liked to stay there all week.  The weather was great, as was the fishing and atv riding.  

Our campsite was the only one on the lake, isn't it a great view?

There is a pontoon raft that's always on the lake.  Its great for swimming and fishing from.  A local couple came down saturday and took it out to the middle of the lake and proceeded to strip down and swim.  My binoculars were in high demand, the girl was very well endowed  I tried taking pics through the binocs, but they didnt turn out  They must of seen us spying on them so they left the raft on the other side of the lake.  We had to hike through the woods to the other side of the lake and paddle it back with shovels and sticks.

We put little bro's tent on the raft for him.

Here's enough firewood for one night.

The fire ring is 10' across, perfect for a campfire.

I can't wait until the next trip!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, I should have brought my Ski Nautique to break up that glass.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:08:21 PM EDT
[#2]
thought the same thing. Looks like prime wakeboard glass for the old '86 Nauti
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:27:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn nice spot.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wow, I should have brought my Ski Nautique to break up that glass.

I'd love to bring some sort of watercraft there, but we're always pulling trailers full of four wheelers and dirtbikes.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#5]
man.... I miss camping.

It's a good thing I'm assigned to a post in Washington now!  The Cascades are friggin beautiful.

That spot you got is super cool though, nice and secluded.  I guess that couple thought so too.

next time, telephoto lens.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a great trip...thanks for sharing.
I am headed out on a trekking trip to Colorado in a few weeks....pics to follow as well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top