Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 9:24:35 PM EDT
There's no problem with the illegal importation of workers into these United States, and we're winning the War On Drugs:

"EAGLE COUNTY - Police arrested nine people Wednesday and are searching for four others who are believed to be selling cocaine.

The Eagle County Drug Task Force underwent a three-month undercover investigation, including multiple purchases of cocaine, before the arrests were made, according to a statement from the Eagle County Sheriff's Office.

Arrested Wednesday were Sergio Miguel Nunez, 23, of Avon; Salvador Escalera, 19, of Avon; Cosme Rodriguez Ruiz, 26, of Avon; Carlos Humberto Rodriguez, 27, of Avon; Carlos Omar Salasar Mondosa, 24, of Avon; Anthony Ray Smith, 19, of Eagle; Enrique Itduralde, 23, of Gypsum; Victor Fernandez, 20, of Edwards; and a 17-year-old juvenile male from Edwards. Each suspect has been charged with multiple counts of possessing and selling cocaine. Both crimes are felonies.

Bond was set at $20,000 for each suspect. All are believed to be illegal immigrants, and federal officials have placed an immigration hold on them.

Police are still looking for Orlando Tena, 30, of Edwards; Manolo Osomio Ruelas, 44 of Avon; Gilberto Varela Hernandez, 20, of Avon; and Javier Gutierrez, 33, of Edwards.

Anyone with information about the case, or about drug dealing in Eagle County may make an anonymous report by calling the task force at 328-8500 or Eagle County Crime Stoppers at 328-7007. Anyone leaving a tip may be eligible to receive $1,000. "

Nii-iice. It seems that the illegal trade in both humans and pharmacological contraband are some kind of a challenge to the law-givers. Whooda thunkit? But wait - I thought that illegal aliens are just hardworking people, "doing the jobs that even Blacks won't do?"

Resolution? Guard the borders and MAKE THE DRUGS LEGAL FOR THE IDIOTS THAT WANT TO POISON THEMSELVES.

Really, it's not rocket science. Any 14 year old who 1. Speaks English or Spanish with reasonable competency and was 2. Paying attention in Mrs. Addleson's 9th grade History Class last week will understand that: a.) We're being invaded and we're too stoopid to realize it and 2.) The "War On Drugs" will be as equally effective as the Vietnam Conflict was in preventing Pol-Pot from spreading Communism and murdering 3 million of his countrymen unless we fight to win, or quit.

We should quit the War On Drugs (the profits from contraband drugs fuels our enemies and degrades our abilites to fight a valid "war," the War on Terror, where we are fighting a measurable threat to domestic American security) and simply guard our borders against invasion from the south by removing the incentives to come to America. Let's start with subsidies - should any Mexican citizen be permitted any subsidy before any American citizen? Should we give free healthcare, child education, citizenship, or defacto rights to foreign nationals that couldn't care a whit if America lives or dies, when Americans are in need? Should we fight a "War On Drugs" or a "War On Terror" where both drugs AND terror can cross our borders by SIMPLY WALKING?

Here - lemmie answer that for ya - NO.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:25:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Just shoot illegals and druggies, simpler solution
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]
If these arrests were in California the drug dealing illegals would just plea down to simple possession at arraingment and take PC1000 or Prop 36 diversion. Becuase such a plea is not considered a felony conviction, INS would not deport them.

So worst case scenario is they spend 18-36 hours in county jail, lose their drugs and are back on the same street corner. Viva La Raza!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Some druggies shoot back.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:58:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

duck!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

duck!

Where!?

It's sad that as soon as I saw the title I thought, AGNTILSA (aw geez not this illegal laborers shit again).

I'm so fucking tired of this crap. I wish I was on a bordering state to be part of the minuteman project in my spare time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top