Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 8:00:03 PM EDT
I have heard him referred to as the swimmer.....have seen things posted about some woman that died in his presense....but I really dont know the story behind a lot of this.

So besides being a freedom hating, full of hot air, blowhard drunk....what else has Ted done?
Sounds as though he is a criminal.....but I will let the group decide.

Tell what you know about our favorite Massachussetts senator.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#1]
- family made it's money running guns and booze

- they live in a compound, yet it's never raided by the ATF

- they supported the Nazis and hated the Jews

- daddy Joe had his daughter lobotomized

- Teddy drives  his dates off into the river

- family of womanizers

- blocks wind farmers of the NE coast - in front of HIS compound
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd be happy to, but I'd puke all over my computer and be banned, so I'll defer to someone else....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I live to read his obit!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#4]
go to web site www.ytedk.com/epilogue.htm
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I need to get a fancy pair of shoes so I can dance on his grave in style.  Thats the nice version.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#6]
tag
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#7]
10MMFan:  I will buy the drinks that day.  With a smile on my face.
DanM
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:06:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Ted Kennedy= MURDERER!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Ted Kennedy helmed th 1965 immigration act

Good: lots of great new foreign restaurants and cuisine introduced to the US

Bad:  The immigration horrorshow we see today
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#10]
see my sig
www.ytedk.com/
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#11]
that web site will make you mad. that guy let a girl die when she was only in 5-6 feet of water. She lived for at least an hour inside the car. and you must read his supporting deposition. What a ass.
read chapter 3 and click read statement.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I live to read his obit!

I'd be willing to see it turned into a Hallmark card!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
She lived for at least an hour inside the car.

WHAT?

You're fucking KIDDING me, right?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I wish i had the link but try a Google search for Mary Jo Kopechne
The police and FBI files are all available and there's no doubt he could have saved her if it truly was an accident
He got away with it because of who he was

He's a despicable Human Being for that alone

For his Political Actions he's guilty of Sedition   200 years ago he would have been Summarily Executed
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#15]
He is one of the worst Catholics to ever hold public office.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:43:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Sgatr15

He doesn't do much to help the reputations of the Irish either. Or Bostonians...or kid brothers...or cowards...or cheaters kicked out of college...or sons of bootleggers....or Senatorial Blowhards...or, dare I say it? He even hurts the reputations of liberals!  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgatr15

He doesn't do much to help the reputations of the Irish either. Or Bostonians...or kid brothers...or cowards...or cheaters kicked out of college...or sons of bootleggers....or Senatorial Blowhards...or, dare I say it? He even hurts the reputations of liberals!  

But boy can he swim!!!!!!!!

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Not that Jack or Bobby were any saints but I keep wondering why in the Grand Scheme Of Things they get taken out in the prime of life and their shitbag brother is still walking among the living.

Must have something to do with all the alcohol acting as a preservative.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:10:56 PM EDT
[#19]
he poops his pantsss and he crashes cars and kills his girlfriend
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:27:53 PM EDT
[#21]
isn't he a famous swimer?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:37:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Wet Brain.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Where to start.
All the conspiracy theories and family high jinks aside Teddy is NOT a very nice person.
He's a typical "born with a solid gold spoon in his mouth" rich boy, who's never worked a day in his life, but feels qualified to tell ordinary people how to live.

He own brother (JFK) once said that "Teddy isn't the brightest bulb in the family".

During his education at Harvard, Teddy was caught cheating.  Kicked out of school, he had a problem:
The Korean War was on, and every officer being inducted into the Army was being sent to Korea.
The situation there was so bad, that the Army LOST the entire 1950 West Point graduating class, KIA or WIA.

Teddy did NOT go to Korea.  His Daddy, Old Joe, got him inducted as an officer, and shipped to Germany, where he spent his tour commanding an Honor Guard.

The big slip, for our boy was a drunken night where a car with him and a young woman somehow wound up in the drink.
Teddy survived, the lady did not.
The Kennedy's used their power in the area to short-stop a criminal investigation and get Teddy off.
According to witnesses, Teddy was totally unconcerned about the lady who probably lived for some time trapped in the car, and was only worried about how this would affect him politically, and how it might damage his intent to get elected President.
At one point, as a family retainer risked his life attempting to dive to the wreck to save the girl, Teddy was laying on the bridge on his back rocking back and forth, and crying "what will I do".

Once, Teddy the great anti-gunner, was embarrassed when one of his bodyguards was arrested on the Capitol grounds.  The bodyguard had a bag FULL of submachine guns and ammo.

When the Soviet Union fell, many of the KGB's records were saved and released.
Among them was a file in which the KGB reported that Teddy had approached them with an offer to pass them Top Secret details of the Reagan administrations nuclear weapons programs.
In exchange Teddy wanted info from the Soviets about their programs, so that Teddy could "maintain his status and position as an arms control "expert".
The KGB considered using Teddy to filter Soviet Misinformation to the US but finally recommended that they not deal with him because he was too flaky not to blab about it.

His most disgusting moment was during the Robert Bork confirmation hearings when Teddy rushed to the floor of the Senate and gave what most neutral observers say was the most despicable speech ever given in the US Senate.
That was the speech where he said that Bork would turn back the clock on people's rights, and blacks would be re-enslaved.

Bottom line: Teddy is a totally out of touch Liberal politician who feels fully qualified to do what's best for you.....whether you want it or not.
As one astute observer once said about people like him: "He means to rule well, but he means to RULE".

On a more personal note, Teddy is infamous in Washington, and New England as a womanizer and a world class drunk.
He apparently has NO problem letting "The little people" know who's their Master and Better when no cameras are around.
Like many Liberals, Teddy at heart considers himself to be an Aristocrat and quite a bit better than the "great unwashed".
Like most of them, he considers himself uniquely qualified to lead by right of birth, wealth, and status.

All this is of course well known to the press who often have to step lively to ignore some of Teddy's activities.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:38:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:45:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:44:06 AM EDT
[#27]
ahh poor Teddy...inheriting all that bad sh*t.....good for him
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:56:31 AM EDT
[#28]
The fat fucking blowhard should be just getting paroled from jail for manslaughter.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:59:51 AM EDT
[#29]
I just don't understand how the "kennedy" name is still magic to the world. Only JFK was any good.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:01:22 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
The fat fucking blowhard should be just getting paroled from jail for manslaughter.

in the least and I agree.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:02:18 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
that web site will make you mad. that guy let a girl die when she was only in 5-6 feet of water. She lived for at least an hour inside the car. and you must read his supporting deposition. What a ass.
read chapter 3 and click read statement.

He was sloppy drunk at the time too...
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:03:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Ted Kennedy, the Naval Hero of Chappaquiddick.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:11:21 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/teddycar_censored.jpg

You are kidding me???

Is that a photoshop or is that the real deal
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:38:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:57:44 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I just don't understand how the "kennedy" name is still magic to the world. Only JFK was any good.

I do not advocate shooting anyone but I believe if JFK hadn't been killed he would have showed himself to be just as big of a scumbag as teddy. I wonder if his civil rights stance was what he trully believed or just a way to gain power? Of the three I have more respect for Robert ,I believe he was the one who pushed JFK to do the "RIGHT" thing in many cases.They all treated women like a bunch of drunk frat boys,by all reports the white house typeing pool was more whore house than a buisness operation for a period in the JFK years.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Check this out!

ETA: From Rush Limbaugh's Club Gitmo photo submissions.

(I wonder if they guy realizes he put the fins on top of his feet upside-down.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:49:55 AM EDT
[#37]
pv74:

The floating VW ad was an infamous gag in a national college satire magazine, before most went to straight Conservative bashing.

VW America hit the ceiling and bounced off, demanding the gag be retracted.

The magazine retracted and apologized (sort of).
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

VW America hit the ceiling and bounced off, demanding the gag be retracted.

Well, then! In that case, Right-Click, Save-As!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top