Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 6:03:40 PM EDT
How did it turn out????
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I have never seen a thread started, I invaded a home the other day....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Never happened yet, but I keep a tarp on the floor by the door rolled out and ready. 50 lbs of lime and two new shovels.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:06:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Well, it started out as a no-knock warrant and then....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#4]
big bunch of smart ass's arnt we.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
big bunch of smart ass's arnt we.

You are asking a dumb question to have anyone talk about it over the internet.

What's your next question? How many of you have illegal machine guns buried in your yard?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup ... , not much of a threat though, but the girls would have freaked if they saw it while they were swimming!

Head shot ... 20yds... Hey, it ain't no rolling apple, but not a bad shot.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll IM you on how to build a silencer for your airsoft for $20
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, but I was a guest at the time. Chased off a pair of fools thinking they could roust a bunch of hippies. I suppose everyone makes mistakes when they're young...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I hurt somebody's feelings once.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:05:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I almost did once.

I was spraying texture on the walls in the bathroom I was renovating, and when the air compressor kicked on, it tripped the breaker.  After I flipped it back on, I was unaware that the DVD player in the other room (which was on the same circuit) had started playing the movie that I had watched earlier (Three Kings).  I continued spraying, and right about the same time as the compressor turned on again, I heard some loud shouting.

I had just retrieved my Glock when the compressor turned off, and I realized it was just a movie.  Yeah, it sounds goofy now, but at the time I really did think that some loud obnoxious people were breaking into my house.

--Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top