Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2001 12:40:33 AM EDT
nonetheless! Sheds light upon an un-american trait that is sweeping over this once great nation!

A great book that all should read!

[url]www.newsmax.com/commentarchive.shtml?a=2001/7/15/163806
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 1:29:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Boy, ain't that the truth!!!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 2:29:24 AM EDT
[#2]
"Sadly, we are teaching our youth that ethical and moral behavior is secondary to obeying every rule, no matter how silly or onerous. There is also little incentive to teach independent thinking or a sense of personal honor when so many aspects of daily life are prescribed by law."

Certainly, but it is very important to teach everyone to obey the central authority without question.  That way the coming world government will have a much easier time taking control.  Preconditioned subjects are much easier to work with.

Now, all we need is a leader...

Link Posted: 7/16/2001 2:31:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"Sadly, we are teaching our youth that ethical and moral behavior is secondary to obeying every rule, no matter how silly or onerous. There is also little incentive to teach independent thinking or a sense of personal honor when so many aspects of daily life are prescribed by law."

Certainly, but it is very important to teach everyone to obey the central authority without question.  That way the coming world government will have a much easier time taking control.  Preconditioned subjects are much easier to work with.

Now, all we need is a leader...

View Quote

Great response!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Hay, Sparkyeeeeeee u miss dis un, yous may knots like dis ones, butts it is 4 u!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Please.  You make the assumption that just because I think you're a 15 year old underachiever with delusions of grandeur, that I disagree with everything you post.  Some of the links are good (like this one-great read), but most of the stuff that you actually think up (or copy from a militia pamphlet) is absolute crap.  Grow up and get a life, troll-boy.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:31:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Please.  You make the assumption that just because I think you're a 15 year old underachiever with delusions of grandeur, that I disagree with everything you post.  Some of the links are good (like this one-great read), but most of the stuff that you actually think up (or copy from a militia pamphlet) is absolute crap.  Grow up and get a life, troll-boy.
View Quote

Why not expound upon your anti-militia comments, others would love to hear your response! Was it you who claimed to support the 2nd Amendment?? I'm somewhat confused!!!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:39:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Hi Mark!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top