Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 11:54:09 PM EDT

Again comes the sheening oils of glutinous confusion that seep and ooze and trap by wile those who are not in their place upon the wet hickory leaves. NO! There will be no more warning. The orange glances vibrating from your mirrored eyes will betray you if you do not imbibe upon the bitter sap that oozes from the Larches beyond the porch.

Surely you forsee the devilish intents and aquiline barbs that that are hidden beneath the silvered floorboards should the webby veil be cast aside and the Mollelique, who are seething with visions and who gnash their teeth, finish the pentagonal verses from the Vivificus Opusculus? Woe to those for whom the strings of the Righteous Fiddler are cut! Stand barefoot upon the wet Hickory leaves for the horror of the Duchilis will devour the prints of your soul as you approach the porch of the Rightous Fiddler lest you be numbered the same.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok, I give, what is that?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Stop it, YOU'RE SCARING ME!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:02:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I tried so hard to understand that.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:03:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It is the nanobots you should fear poor soul!

If you have not read how the Mollelique are seething with visions, or how the Presttistia and their spawn await the commands, I fear for you.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:09:14 AM EDT
[#5]
You sound like a psychopolitician...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:10:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you have not read how the Mollelique are seething with visions, or how the Presttistia and their spawn await the commands, I fear for you.

Did you take the ones with the F on it yet or forget the ones that were in the Thur?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:10:59 AM EDT
[#7]
If you say so
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:12:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope. I'm still lost.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:12:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Be warned, The Prince of Golgo spreads his seven avatars of falsity reflecting the sour waste of your soul that he mixes in his clyster of the damned. THE CLYSTER OF THE DAMNED!!! The Entity Of Shadows And Legs will come. Make your bed I say.

Do you not see the coming tentacles from beyond the dark? Do you not hear the crack of the Presttistia and their spawn as the hooks they drag snare the strings from their eyes? Do you not understand the rotted final fetor of bitter sap that must be endured to be received. Yea I say to thee, the strings of the Righteous Fiddler are numbered for you.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:13:47 AM EDT
[#10]
If I read this out loud, will an evil spirit be summoned?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:14:22 AM EDT
[#11]
THIS THREAD IS GAY

----------------------------------------------------------<LOCKED>----------------------------------------------
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:19:57 AM EDT
[#12]
You have the quote, but no real proof.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:20:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Have you forgotten to take your meds?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:21:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If I read this out loud, will an evil spirit be summoned?

Your shoes are wet.

This has been foretold in the crawlspace of lost souls... for those who remember and have power.

Strip the trees and gather the kindling for the amalgamation has begun!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:26:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Thou hast sinned! Gouge thy eyes and repent!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:27:31 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You are not the King, nor the Prince, nor the Earl, nor the Duke of Togo! The strings of the Righteous Fiddler are numbered against you!

Just puppets all - for I have the proof and your threats and your lies will not deceive me.

A PROPHET is he!

A PROPHET among millipedes and porcupines!!!

The strings of the Righteous Fiddler are indeed aligned in a crimson harmonic of leaves and sap and broken twigs. The Flogtressors repel the flavor of their waves that flood your minds. The 13th hill of the place of the skulls lies not where all shall be raptured by the false truth of the "Entity of Shadows and Legs". Not this night.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:32:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You are not the King, nor the Prince, nor the Earl, nor the Duke of Togo! The strings of the Righteous Fiddler are numbered against you!

Just puppets all - for I have the proof and your threats and your lies will not deceive me.

A PROPHET is he!

A PROPHET among millipedes and porcupines!!!

The strings of the Righteous Fiddler are indeed aligned in a crimson harmonic of leaves and sap and broken twigs. The Flogtressors repel the flavor of their waves that flood your minds. The 13th hill of the place of the skulls where all shall not be raptured by the false truth of the "Entity of Shadows and Legs". Not this night.

Millipedes and porcupines??

Oh GREAT! Stealth is a prophet, and we are all millipedes and porcupines.

Wait...or are we puppets.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:36:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:48:14 AM EDT
[#19]
One pill makes you larger
And another makes you small...

Feed your head.  Feed your head.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:52:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Damned nanobots.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Don't we have a religious forum for this ?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:04:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He has not read from the pages of the Vivificus Opusculus that speaks of the firey apples rich in life and NOT of the cider nor the stem.

But you have.

What is it that you know, that I'm missing here
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:24:27 AM EDT
[#23]

That's what I expect when people drink and post, but I must admit The_Macallan does a much better job.... though it's still confusing to read.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:40:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Go make me a us some sammiches.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Damned nanobots.

Posted :: 8/5/2005 4:52:35 AM EDT
Last Edited :: 8/5/2005 1:06:43 PM EDT by Stealth

Your redactation alarms! Avoid the virulent barbs which milk and sap the bodily fluids and gird your loins for their treacherous orange-flavored lies which seep and soothe your Jungian essence.

How shall one know if the Mollelique, who are seething with visions and who gnash their teeth in the greylong shadows of this fictive and chimerical world, have begun to read their final verses from the Vivificus Opusculus and have thus dried the dew from the very last of the hickory leaves? Woe to those who have no carrots of their own. Woe indeed.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:03:43 PM EDT
[#26]
We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us -- if at all -- not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:18:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Same thing happens to me when I read to much Lovecraft.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#28]
I could not, would not, on a boat
I will not, will not, with a goat
I will not eat them in the rain
I will not eat them on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not like them in a box
I do not like them with a FOX (ha ha Acct Locked!)
I will not eat them in a house
I do not like them with a mouse
I do not like the here or there
I do not like them ANYWHERE!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:38:48 PM EDT
[#29]
my drunk threads are never this weird
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:43:00 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us -- if at all -- not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

Indeed.

He knows to repel from all their mothy antennae and beacons and tiny glances that will surely betray you if you remain dry. You don't see the leaves gathering on the ground around you, orange and wet and red and golden for the foolish grin of the Volluscum has benumbed your count.

They gnash their teeth in the shadows of the world you create to hide their hooks and strings, all the while carrying on under the rot of their tyranny.  Only the Great Octagen upon the porch will protect your mind from the 'He Who Slinks Between The Quanta Of The Chronos'.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:43:29 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He has not read from the pages of the Vivificus Opusculus that speaks of the firey apples rich in life and NOT of the cider nor the stem.

But you have.

What is it that you know, that I'm missing here

The Vivificus Opusculus is the Book of Life.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Thanks Steyr!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:00:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:05:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Damn, and I thought I had good medications.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:13:55 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

You have many carrots and your shoes are indeed wet. The strings that vibrate against the rotted twig-like fingers that stretch across the veil and enter the world we call our own are numbered well before you.

I fear those who remain dry and are lulled by the glances and turns and snared in the sap and shadows of the mirrors set before them by he who weeps the bitter vinegar. At the moment it comes, there will be no time for the weaver of time will be liquified between the quanta of chronos leaving nothing but the vilest fluent teeming with nanobots and lies and firey cold turns that will flow with the catamenia of the Presttistia over all who stand not upon wet hickory leaves.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Baby Jesus Loves you?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:50:17 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Your redactation alarms!

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:57:41 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm sure this has something to do with zombies........right?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:17:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Say what?!?!?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:20:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Heathen.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:28:11 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Heathen.

Is that anything like an Infidel?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:37:04 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Heathen.

Is that anything like an Infidel?

Nope.  Im an infidel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top