Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 6:16:02 PM EDT

Are they quality made, accurate and reliable? How's the trigger?

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Are they quality made, accurate and reliable? How's the trigger?

world.guns.ru/handguns/cz97.jpg

Yes, yes, and yes.  Reach to trigger is long, grip is thick (double stack 45 ACP).  If it fits your hand, fill it Pilgrim.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:23:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Good quality pistol.
Couple that I've seen were reliable but had accuracy problems.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:55:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Just recieived mine llast month,  it is a fine weapon and shoots everybit as accurately as my Sig 220.  Rear sight is TALL but not a detraction.  In a nut shell----I LOVE IT!!!!  now if I could only find the posters with the girls holding it
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:58:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just recieived mine llast month,  it is a fine weapon and shoots everybit as accurately as my Sig 220.  Rear sight is TALL but not a detraction.  In a nut shell----I LOVE IT!!!!  now if I could only find the posters with the girls holding it

How many rounds have you fired through it and has it functioned flawlessly? Any problems at all, even minor things like failing for the slide to stay open after the last shot?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:20:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Very well made & the ergonomics of the pistol are top notch just like all the current CZ stuff. It feels great in your hands. Like someone else said though, it is a huge pistol as far as the grip goes. I wear XL gloves and I can't actuate the slide lock lever without adjusting my grip from firing position.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:37:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess I should check these more often.  Anyway I have approximately 1000 rds thru it now and had one malfunction were the slide locked back with ammo in mag.  It was more to do with my thumb pushing up the slide lock than a weapon malfunction I'm sure.  I plan on refinishing the whole pistol anyway but on the inside of the lower frame there is some un-blued area that is just bare metal.  Other that that I can only say that the pistol fires beautifully and has gotten good response from all the guys that have shot it.  It is a little big but for me that is not a downside.  It won't be my carry piece but it will be one of my favorite pistols.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:46:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top