Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 8:39:30 PM EDT
I'm about 50 minutes into the movie, and so far I like "Tin Man," the robot plane, better than any of the other pilots in the movie.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait until the end where...............

nahhhhhhhhh, I won't do that to ya.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm about 50 minutes into the movie, and so far I like "Tin Man," the robot plane, better than any of the other pilots in the movie.

goddamnit, i was going to go see that movie, but my girlfriend took my car and whent shopping while I was sleeping

I got back at her by reporting it stolen, to her father, whos a Captain with the Sheriff Dept... lol

He wasnt very happy about that incident, and neither was she
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got finished with it.

Obviously it could have been better in some regards, but it wasnt quite as terrible as many people have made it out to be.

Time to watch The Island now, isnt the Internet wonderful.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Any Full Frontal Nudity of the Female persausion?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:55:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I actually liked the music in that movie best. I've been listening to that Over My Head song by The Fray now for the last three days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top