Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 6:57:42 PM EDT
Lifted from the MGShooters site.

http://www.mgshooters.com/video.htm

Good group of guys. And a great shoot site.

Gonna have a shitload of airplanes for the October shoot.

GT
Airplane Nut....linky....
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
er..shameless bump.....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#2]
And one last bump for the weekend. 2 minutes of the three days worth of mayhem...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:11:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Kick major ass!!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Man...that mini-gun is unreal. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#5]
You should have seen them at night shooting at the drones! Like a fucking laser beam. One at either end of the line. Looking forward to flying more targets in October. I only got to fly 2 at this shoot, but I was busy doing the aerial photography....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I've always wanted to try shooting down some radio control airplanes, but frankly the things cost too much to put bullet holes through.

I've also always wanted to use model rocket engines to make a miniature SAM site to shoot down the airplanes with, but I'm sure that's illegal.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I've always wanted to try shooting down some radio control airplanes, but frankly the things cost too much to put bullet holes through.

I've also always wanted to use model rocket engines to make a miniature SAM site to shoot down the airplanes with, but I'm sure that's illegal.

I have seen er....."incidents" at the field where aircraft and rockets have tangled. Not as impressive as you would think, and hard enough to do that it would be an expensive prospect.

As for the airplanes, even with all the guns blazing away, we were able to repair them, and get them back in the air. In fact, the one seen in the vid was from LAST YEAR! It survived probably 5 thousand dollars worth of ammunition and an Arizona winter in the open.

That's why I laugh when I hear some idiot blithering about shooting down airliners with a barrett. If 80+ machine guns at a range of 150 to 250 yards can't take out a toy, a single shot weapon ain't gonna do it to an airliner....

GT
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey cool i made the teaser. now i will have to get the video to see if anymore of the guys made it!
thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hey cool i made the teaser. now i will have to get the video to see if anymore of the guys made it!
thanks for the heads up.

Were you a shooter?

PM inbound..
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#11]
That was very cool. Thanks for posting the link.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
That was very cool. Thanks for posting the link.

Don't thank me. Thank the good folks at MGShooters! They put on a hell of an event. Can't wait till the next one (october)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top