Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 3:52:57 PM EDT
I was working the Pinconning Michigan area yesterday when this went down.  It was at exit 182 on
I-75.  I missed the fun by ten minutes.  I had just turned north onto I-75 & decided NOT to have lunch at that particular McDonalds because I was rushing repair parts farther north.

>>>>>
White supremacist alleged target of man found with firearms
Wednesday, August 3, 2005
By Margaret Harding and Jeff Kart
Times Writers
An Oklahoma man who was allegedly targeting white supremacist leader James P. Wickstrom was expected to be arraigned today in Bay County on state charges, with federal charges to come.

The man, identified by law enforcement officials as Keith Kallstrom, 54, was allegedly carrying an "assortment of firearms" and explosives in his vehicle when he was stopped by Bay County Sheriff's deputies at a combination McDonald's and Shell gas station on East Pinconning Road in Pinconning on Tuesday morning.

The man was scheduled to be arraigned by District Judge Timothy J. Kelly at 1:30 p.m. today.

>>>>>

Additional details today are that the dumb ass traveled from Oklahoma to contact his estranged wife (restraining/PPO inforce btw).  Estranged wife & him are devorcing because she had an affair with Wickstrom.  Feds have been on these...uh...religious....uh faithfu...uh tax ivaders....anyway Feds have been investigating for over a year because someone torched a church were Wickstrom was "preaching".  
Kallstrom had 4 grenades, an AR15 converted to full, shot gun & handgun + plenty of ammo along with "para-military gear".
He got himself caught by acting suspicious....practicing putting hand cuffs on.  
Kallstrom is also suspected of other suspicious crimes in that area last year.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:21:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's hope they through the book at this bum!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Whatta maroon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top