Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/2/2005 4:55:48 AM EDT
All these female teachers sleeping with students got me to wondering if anyone on here was ever hit on. If one of them hit on me I didn't know it.  

What's up with these women?

GR
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:56:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope, never got that lucky.  Then again I only had one good looking teacher at my school.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:57:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Not to my knowledge.  But I'm pretty dense.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:58:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Since I went to an all boys school, that answer would be no.

No male teachers hit on me either.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:59:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh Ms. Burkhart, 2nd grade - she didn't return my love
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:00:22 AM EDT
[#5]
No, but there was a rumor going around that I was doing our DECA (business) teacher after we went to Nationals competition together. She was fresh out of college and a hottie.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:00:32 AM EDT
[#6]
No
Dammit
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#7]
<------

I guess I started it. Never really went anywhere, just some kissy-face and slap-and-tickle. She wasn't like super-hot or anything, we just kind of dug each other. It was only her second year teaching. She was really cool. In retrospect, not really that great of a kisser, either.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:19:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Does parking on "Lover's Lane" overlooking the city lights with your hands up her sweater count?

... she was a lovely looking lady too...
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:21:01 AM EDT
[#9]
No, but I did bone our neighbor's wife when I was in high school.  She was hot!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:21:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Nope. But all of mine were ugly hags.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:32:42 AM EDT
[#11]
I wish.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:32:57 AM EDT
[#12]
No i usually hit on them...  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:36:32 AM EDT
[#13]
No, but we did have a couple hot ones. Ah, memories.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:38:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Nope, but don't I wish.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:39:47 AM EDT
[#15]
yes

and i hit it ......repeatedly!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:42:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Uh, nobody hit on me in high school.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:42:59 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm keeping hope
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:43:20 AM EDT
[#18]
How about us women.  I was hit on several times by teachers in high school.  [men mind you].  Patty
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:48:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Can't ever say that happened to me, nope.

However I did do some substitute teaching while I was in college (emergecy subs only need an associates degree here) and I did get hit on by some high school girls. I always just ignored it and never did attempt to get mixed up in anything, although I was only 21 or 22 at the time.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:52:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Oh, College!?? Yeah, there was a young teacher there that I would have been all over had she not been married.

Easily the most beautiful woman (outside my wife, of course ) I've ever laid eyes on... Whew, that girl could make me forget my name just by looking at me.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:53:50 AM EDT
[#21]
What if I was homeschooled?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:54:32 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
What if I was homeschooled?

Did you grow up in Arkansas or Texas?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:04:38 AM EDT
[#23]
yes, the art teacher.  But everyone made fun of her so I never persued it.  She wasn't bad looking.  

I was "art student of the year" that year
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:08:51 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
How about us women.  I was hit on several times by teachers in high school.  [men mind you].  Patty

My apologies Patty. Women can add stories, also.

GR
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:09:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Yes, one of my 9th grade teachers, and yes it was awesome.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:12:20 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My apologies Patty. Women can add stories, also.

GR

Nothing terribly interesting.  I did have a few teachers hit on me.  I was always flabbergasted by it.  Crazy world we live in.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:12:27 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Since I went to an all boys school, that answer would be no.

No male teachers hit on me either.

Sgatr15

Are you sure? You are in California, Michael Jackson may have been your music teacher.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:21:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Yes, with excellent results.

I don't regret it in the slightest.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:26:52 AM EDT
[#29]
When I was in 3rd grade there was a teacher from another class that was kinf of scary
She came in from her classroom into the classroom I was in. She was talking to my teacher about me or something and came over to me and put her hands down the front of my shirt.

No she wasn't hot.
No I didn't know what was going on and didn't think anything of it at the time... I was too young and naive to really know any better. Looking back I figure she was probably one of those creepy teachers.
No nothing ever happened. I never said anything to anyone.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:28:06 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm pretty sure one did, but I was too stupid to realize it. She was good looking.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:56:29 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Nothing terribly interesting.  I did have a few teachers hit on me.  I was always flabbergasted by it.  Crazy world we live in.  Patty

One day I walked into the tool closet in my Junior High shop class only to find the ugly, three-fingered wood shop teacher with two girls cornered in the back.  He was saying to them "two 13 year olds equals one 26 year old" just as rounded the corner.  When they spotted me they screamed (half with horror, half with relief) and ran out past me.  The teacher just stood there with a horrified deer-in-the-headlights look on his face.  I picked up the saw I needed and walked out.

I never said anything, but after that all my projects got As.  Hell, I could've turned in a pile of sawdust and gotten an A in the class.  Later I asked one of the girls, and she told me that teacher was famous for doing that sort of thing, and all the girls are warned against of getting caught alone in the tool closet with him.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:12:52 AM EDT
[#32]
I went to a Catholic HS.

One year they brought in two "just graduated" wiminz from Notre Dame to invigorate the faculty.

Ahem.

Both of these women were smoking hot, and they were (as my grandfather lamented one day) "a couple of fast assed teachers hired to instruct in english and religion but contributing elsewhere, surely..."

I was not hit on, rather I hit on one of them.  

I asked her if she would meet me  for a picnic the day after graduation and she agreed, so there ya go.     I was a month shy of 18 and she was 23, so I see it as not a big deal at all.

I think I'd look back on it less fondly if I had been involved with her at a point where she had control over my grades and future, but as it was, we just had a very brief summer fling before I went off to college.  We kept in touch a couple years, actually.  

These teachers nailing the 12 -  14 year olds, though... WTF?    
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:14:05 AM EDT
[#33]
I did have a college professor hit on me (it was a she, thank goodness).

I was 20 and she was in her 40's. She taught spanish--redheaded, good looking  and a NICE body. I think she was puerto rican. I was pretty nieve at this time in my life as far as women went. She spoke to me a few times out of the blue, and SHe would catch me looking at her and smile and say something to me. No big deal, I thought. One day a female friend was standing there when this professor I had never had a class with  struck up some conversation with me in the hall. After it was over I turned around and Beth had this shocked look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she didn't really say anything.

Some time later I was trying to decide whether or not to take spanish level 2 (of 3 for a B.A. degree) that this particular professor taught. I was talking to this same female friend about this and she said "You will no doubt make an A in that class." I couldn't figure this our since I was about to fail level 1!!  SHe told me that Dr. _______ Was openly flirting with me that time I asked her what the problem was with her. I didn't believe her, but she told me she had known of other good looking male students miraculously making "A's" in her class after she had some private tutoring sessions with them. I believe my friend said the professor did the lessons at her house! Eventually, I changed to a B.S. degree to aviod taking the spanish classes. You had to take 3 classes, and the woman that taught the level 3 class would not be so "understanding" and i would have failed and not graduated.

OH, the stupidity of youth!!

If I remember correctly, the day my friend was shocked, the professor saw I was waiting for spanish class level 1 and said something like she looked forward to having me in level 2, or was making SURE I was going to take level 2 with her, something like that. Looking back with 15 more years under my belt, it was a pretty bold statement cause my female friend had been around a little, and so have I, now.

GR
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:14:36 AM EDT
[#34]
yeah right!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:19:59 AM EDT
[#35]
One older teacher (50s at least) in High School kinda made advances. Maybe it was just my imagination, but she was eager to have me come in during lunch to make up some time I missed in class. When I was in there, she kinda put her leg up on the desk next to me while she stood. It was really creepy because she had been on the local news a couple weeks earlier for having dozens of cats and a few dogs in a house she owned that were shitting everywhere and living in squalor. Could have been my imagination, but I was definately not interested.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Spanish teacher, junior year HS. She's this cute little blonde fresh out of college. damn, those legs....
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Not to my knowledge.  But I'm pretty dense.

+1. Also can't recall a particularly attractive teacher in any of my classes.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:42:15 AM EDT
[#38]
A high school teacher hit on me when I was in college.  Does that count?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:44:10 AM EDT
[#39]
No, noone at all did.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Yes, but I was too stupid to know what to do about it, and she did not look anything like the hottie on trial now.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#41]
The principal of my elementary school threatened to hit on me.  Said that if I ignored my teacher's whistle again to signal the end of recess, that he was going hit on me all over my ass with his paddle.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:34:55 AM EDT
[#42]
I had a hottie math teacher in tenth grade algebra.  If the class "behaved" during the week, she would wear her leather miniskirt with fishnets on fridays.

At other times, she would sit on a tall wooden stool directly in front of my desk while wearing a skirt/stockings/garters/heels.  

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I had a hottie math teacher in tenth grade algebra.  If the class "behaved" during the week, she would wear her leather miniskirt with fishnets on fridays.

At other times, she would sit on a tall wooden stool directly in front of my desk while wearing a skirt/stockings/garters/heels.  

I can't decide if that would have actually helped or hindered my ability to learn algebra.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:19:05 PM EDT
[#44]
The best looking Teacher I had was when I was in 4th Grade: 28 yr old and she looked GREAT!

Unfortunately she didn't want to wait for me to get older...

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:44:50 PM EDT
[#45]
I got hit on a lot by the Nuns in my school, they used a paddle
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#46]
I wish, my junior year bio teacher
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:04:37 AM EDT
[#47]
I never got any notice one way or the other in highschool.. But as an adult I've dated 3 teachers, and they are all nuttier than a squirrel turd. They come it two flavors: Sexually pent up and frustrated, and just plain fucked up in the head.

The hottest, most well put together, most cultured woman I have ever dated in my life is a highschool English/French teacher. We have a lot in common, have a great time when we go out, but I just can't get her to come out of her shell. The kind of woman that can talk about ANYTHING in a pragmatic, detached way but doesn't let anyone in her personal space. Hardly ever leaves home, but vacations in London every year... WTF?

Dave
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:36:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Yes.

It is more rampant know because of the way they entice and recruit teachers. IME very few of this generations teachers are in it for the right reasons.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:43:32 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Did a female teacher ever hit on you in high school/middle school?

We had a real young math teacher in 7th grade (extremely HOT!
She wore really short skirts and would almost always drop the chalk while at the blackboard.
Looking back at the way she bent over to pick it up and the regularity in which she dropped it I now firmly believe she was teasing us 13 year olds.

She use to look back while retrieving the chalk and look directly at us, some of the guys looked away out of embarrassment others (myself included) were mesmerized at the site of those white panties and all the promise they held.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:48:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top