Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2005 7:57:26 PM EDT
...not about the ethics of it, but rather, who deserves it more.

If I was in charge, criminals would be executed according to their crime and in the following priority:

1.  Pedophiles
2.  Mass murderers
3.  Women who cut off penises.
4.  Regular murderers.

That's all.  Just doing a bit of thinking until something else comes along.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think pedophiles should be put to death if they didn't commit murder, just locked away in prison/asylum for the rest of their lives without the possibility of parole. I am for the death penalty for murder though.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:09:23 PM EDT
[#2]
mine are for the four M's

murders
molesters
metermaids
& Mimes
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't think pedophiles should be put to death if they didn't commit murder, just locked away in prison/asylum for the rest of their lives without the possibility of parole. I am for the death penalty for murder though.

Have a kid.  You'll feel differently.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
5. Anyone who wears their pants below their ass.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

If I was in charge, criminals would be executed according to their crime and in the following priority:

1.  Pedophiles
2.  Mass murderers
4.  Regular murderers.
5.  Kidnappers
6.  Rapists

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

1.  Pedophiles
2.  Mass murderers
4.  Regular murderers.

All of the above.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:16:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

No they should be ridiculed everywhere they go.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#8]
You forgot scumbag TERRORIST!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Dammit.  Forgot about them.

Oh yeah, anyone that drives around with that thumping bass that makes your car vibrate....shoot them on the spot.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#10]

1.  Pedophiles
2.  Mass murderers
6.  Rapists
7. Shooter in commission of a felony

Some people are murdered with mitigating circumstances. Some guys get their dicks cut off for being dicks. (Ouch! Did I say that?)

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I personally think that putting someone in jail to rot for the next 40 or 50 years is cruel and unusual punishment.  A bullet to the head is far more merciful and more appropriate for justice.

Pederasts can't be reformed, they should simply die.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

1.  Pedophiles
2.  Mass murderers
6.  Rapists
7. Shooter in commission of a felony

Some people are murdered with mitigating circumstances. Some guys get their dicks cut off for being dicks. (Ouch! Did I say that?)

Dangerous words, my friend.  Careful lest you get added to the list as a "sympathizer".
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Dangerous words, my friend.  Careful lest you get added to the list as a "sympathizer".

Ok, this is from the mens lobby. And the women want who on the list?

While I think it is a heinous crime, I dont think its worthy of the death penalty. Sorry.

FWIW, some guys need to sleep with a better class of women if this is really an issue.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, this is from the mens lobby. And the women want who on the list?

While I think it is a heinous crime, I dont think its worthy of the death penalty. Sorry.

FWIW, some guys need to sleep with a better class of women if this is really an issue.

7.  Sympathizers.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:37:27 PM EDT
[#15]
The death penalty for rape/molestation is a bad idea b/c it gives the assailant more motivation to not leave a victim alive to testify against him.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:38:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Left out Rapists, Terrorists, Seditionists.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The death penalty for rape/molestation is a bad idea b/c it gives the assailant more motivation to not leave a victim alive to testify against him.

While I agree that may occur in some cases, I think it just as many if not more it would give them motivation to buy some, instead of taking it.

If you know getting caught taking it will get you dead, you may not take it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top