Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 2:47:39 PM EDT
Fly up your nose?  I think it was a mosquito.  Could not "Farmer blow" the bastard out and it was wiggling somewhere out of finger reach.  Highly irritating for about 15 minutes.

So far, 24 hours later, I have yet to blow anything out other than snot.  Probably swallowed the thing in my sleep.  Disgusting.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea had that happen before.

Careful it may have been the braincritters, they are already in your head now, its only a matter of time
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Not up my nose but I remember as a kid having a mosquito fly in my mouth when I was running.

Could feel the fuckers legs thrashing around against my tongue and palate.  Spat the bastard out and let it drown in it.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Had a bug fly in my mouth and I swallowed it while calling cadence once. We were on a run from 3rd Bde HQ to the back gate of Pope AFB and back. I made it part way back when the bug got me. It was the only run I ever fell out of.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:05:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep ridding motor bike a fly went up my noes, took a while to blow it out.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:07:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Once when I was riding my bike something with a very minor stinger flew into my mouth.  It stung my tongue (and made it numb and tingly).  I swallowed the little bastard out of spite.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#6]
When I was in High School, I was pitching and just as I was going about to deliever a pitch, I inhaled a f$#$ing black fly (Mainer's know these pests well).   The Ump gave me a few minutes to cough the little bastard out.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"Farmer blow" .

Never heard that expression before. I usually just refer to it as the "snot rocket"
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#8]
what are the odds
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top