Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#1]
WHY?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:13:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't even put up with AirAmerica for more than 5 minutes.

GoreTV would make me committee suicide!

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:15:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Nyet!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:21:26 AM EDT
[#5]
We need more infiltration of liberals in media, WHY?

Al Gore, all the time.....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:30:24 AM EDT
[#6]
DISH Network doesn't receive it, so I guess I can't participate.  Rats, I guess.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:40:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
DISH Network doesn't receive it, so I guess I can't participate.  Rats, I guess.

But you can watch Free Speech TV! I got hooked on that channel one day. The program they were showing was called Fire in The Eyes. It was about the po-po using OC mixed with vaseline on scum sucking hippies peaceful protesters

Funniest fucking thing I've ever seen! 8 hippies locked together in a logging co. lobby. Cops don't want to gas the whole office, so Officer Friendly and his buds ask the morons repeatedly to leave. Idiot hippies decline, so one cop grabs a hippie head, another cop pries open the eyelids, and the third cop deposits some hot pepper goodness! I damn near fell off the couch! Every one of them failed to exit on their own, and every one of them got the same treatment.

Now I keep flipping to the channel every once in a while, hoping to see more hippies getting maced/tased/sprayed, but only occasionally do I luck out and find the entertainment that I seek....

GT

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:41:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I need to do a Gore TV "skit"

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
But you can watch Free Speech TV! I got hooked on that channel one day. The program they were showing was called Fire in The Eyes. It was about the po-po using OC mixed with vaseline on scum sucking hippies peaceful protesters

Funniest fucking thing I've ever seen! 8 hippies locked together in a logging co. lobby. Cops don't want to gas the whole office, so Officer Friendly and his buds ask the morons repeatedly to leave. Idiot hippies decline, so one cop grabs a hippie head, another cop pries open the eyelids, and the third cop deposits some hot pepper goodness! I damn near fell off the couch! Every one of them failed to exit on their own, and every one of them got the same treatment.

Now I keep flipping to the channel every once in a while, hoping to see more hippies getting maced/tased/sprayed, but only occasionally do I luck out and find the entertainment that I seek....

GT

Holy shit that sounds like a good time.  What channel does that come on?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:55:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GT

Holy shit that sounds like a good time.  What channel does that come on?

9475 or some such. Gotta warn you, there is a lotta DU type stuff on that channel. But, they like to show the riots and "peaceful protests" so that they can show how "oppressed" they are.

You gotta flip back and forth a good bit to catch a hippie eating a baton. But when you do, whoo boy!

GT
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:02:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Bwahaha!

I bet it is as exciting to watch as this...

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#12]
http://www.current.tv/

have not watch or seen it,but it may give sarge some ideas for his skits.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:09:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I need to do a Gore TV "skit"

Sgat1r5

I'll be looking for it!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:10:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Current.tv

That Al Gore... first he invented the internet... not he's re-inventing TV. Next thing you know he'll want to be president... again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top