Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 7:44:14 PM EDT
Last night I was driving through the parking lot of the local irish pub.  I glanced between two parked cars and saw two women's laying down on the sidewalk.  Acrossed the sidewalk really, so their feet are in the parking lot and torsos are on the sidewlk.  Lying in the gutter essentially. With their faces on the very same concrete dozens of Marines and Parolees piss on every night at 2:01AM.

So I went over to see what was going on.  The one girl was passed out cold.  I asked her friend what they were doing and she explained her piss drunk friend had got dumped by her boyfriend, started with wine, moved on to bacardi, then they tried to walk to the bar She got tired and decided to take a little nappy in the gutter.

Of course I asked what the friend was doing down there with her and she replied, "I'm offering her emotional support."

For some reason the term "gutter slut's" came to mind.  I'm sure this morning was an excedrine headache number 10.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#2]
You should'a drawn down on'em.............
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If you had tried to get them a ride home, I don't think they would have taken it. It's hard to help a drunk, unless you're offering them a drink.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you had tried to get them a ride home, I don't think they would have taken it. It's hard to help a drunk, unless you're offering them a drink.

"Hey there little girl....I got some candy in my pocket"

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If you had tried to get them a ride home, I don't think they would have taken it.

Actually when we got the drunk one on her feet she wanted to take me home.  But i do not take advantage of drunk women. Nothing good could ever come from that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top