Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2005 11:29:48 AM EDT
Never heard of this site, www.fundog.com, but there's some funny videos on here.

Edit:  There were a bunch of links below but the descriptions and link shortcuts kept changing because the site always changes the names of the files. It got to be too much of PITA to keep updating the links.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 11:43:39 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#2]
tg
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Pissed off driver

I wonder about that one. If someone was legally packing. Would they have been justified in shooting the driver as he began to run people over?

I think I have dropped the guy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#5]
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there a way to save those to my hard drive?
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]
A few of those vids don't seem to match the description you give.  Linked to wrong vids?
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Is there a way to save those to my hard drive?

If you are using Firefox, right click on the page, select "View page info". Click on the media tab, scroll through the list to find the address of the actual vid file.  The type will be listed as "Embed" and the file will have a  .wmv file extension.  Highlight that file and click on "Save as".
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I have IE but figured it out with your help.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Just by looking at the titles I can tell that I've seen every one, except for one or two which don't look interesting.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey all... I updated the links that weren't matching the names. Don't know if that was my goof or if they swapped in a new video which shifted a bunch of them down a number on their page.

Quoted:
I have IE but figured it out with your help.  Thanks.

I guess if you were motivated enough you could do this.

Go into the source file. Right click anywhere on the page and select view source.
Find the name/location of the movie file. In the case of the pissed off driver video it's
albums/may27/cv-90.wmv. Put that in front of this address: http://www.fungod.com/coppermine. The comlete url will be www.fungod.com/coppermine/albums/may27/cv-90.wmv.

That will take allow you to play the movie directly in Windows Media player without playing within the web page. Then you should just be able to go to file.save as in windows media player and it'll let you save it. Otherwise, you might try putting the complete URL in here or something, making it hot, and then after you post it, right click and "save target as".

The hardest part will be finding the video. I would assume most of them are named "cv-##.wmv" ## being a two digit number.

Hope this helps.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:09:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:56:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top