Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2001 5:03:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#1]
   Some scarry stuff going on up there. Amerika is doomed. It is just a matter of time. Our rights are becoming more and more eroded away away.

I am not old enough to remember being able to purchase a firearm mailorder, or at a hardware store. But in my limited number of years buying firearms I can see big changes in the past, and changes that are coming quickly. What is even scarrier is that newer generations will not remember what freedoms have been lost already. It is only when we look at the big picture of long periods of time, that we can see how much has really changed in the way society has been indoctrinated. And with today's education system the way it is, the next generation will not be shown how much we have really drifted from the principles the United States of America was founded upon.

Hindsight is truly 20/20. It is too bad we have let the UN take control of what really happens here in our own country.

Thanks for the link about the UN.

Brian
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 12:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
could end the ownership of Ar15's.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Anytime I see something mentioning the UN and
gun-control I cringe - the mention of military-
style weapons means some liberal will clarify
what is a military-style weapon.

This next should "urinate" everyone off but at
least consider.  We are our own worst enemy
when we advertise our semi-auto's for  sale as
"assault-rifles."  Yes they are in the broadest
sense assault-rifles in the way that a rock
used to commit an assault is an "assault rock."
The military has a specific definition of what
constitutes an assault-rifle and the capability
to fire full-auto is a part of that definition.

Some of us believe that the "AR" as in AR-15 or
AR-180 stands for "assault-rifle" or "automatic-
rifle." !!!In fact "AR" stands for "ArmaLite !!!

I own - well let's say several rifles with the
"AR" designation.  One and only one is an assault-rifle in the correct sense - an ArmaLite
AR-18 capable of full-automatic fire.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top