Quoted:
Slowest. Site. Ever.

True but I have fun with it. I have found 5 friends I lost touch with
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Hehehe, work blocks it.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Lucky for me, I can get on pretty much anything I want at work. I could bring up pron sites if I wanted but eventually it'd be my ass when they find out. Everyone knows I shoot so nothing is said about this site
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 11:37:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep..

Link Posted: 7/19/2005 11:39:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Been there but its kinda boring never meet anyone cool or local nymphos so I stopped going there
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#7]
There is a scam that is supposedly being run off of that site. From what I hear there is a link or something to earn easy money at home. I haven't been there to check it out, but it is basically a nigerian scam. The people contact the link saying they want to make this "easy money". The people running the scam send the person several GOOD counterfeit money orders. The person cashes the money order, keeps 10% or so and sends the rest of the money back to the scammers. Been alot of people caught trying to cash counterfeit money orders for several thousand dollars lately.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
There is a scam that is supposedly being run off of that site. From what I hear there is a link or something to earn easy money at home. I haven't been there to check it out, but it is basically a nigerian scam. The people contact the link saying they want to make this "easy money". The people running the scam send the person several GOOD counterfeit money orders. The person cashes the money order, keeps 10% or so and sends the rest of the money back to the scammers. Been alot of people caught trying to cash counterfeit money orders for several thousand dollars lately.

I never get that Id cash the MO and net send them a damn thing
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#9]
The only time I ever went to that website was when this liberal bitch I was banging showed me her profile on My Space.....ahhh College Freshman - God  I feel like a dirty old man........................... It should be called MySluts.com
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 11:50:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The only time I ever went to that website was when this liberal bitch I was banging showed me her profile on My Space.....ahhh College Freshman - God  I feel like a dirty old man........................... It should be called MySluts.com

I searched and searched, never find any sluts in my area
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah it is a real good time waster at work, that is if they don't block it.  There is even an ARFCOM group, but no one seems to do anything on it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Someone I met on there got me on here, but I just use the site because I am an attention whore. I have another site dedicated to my blogging without all the useless people to wade through to have a decent conversation.

I rather be on arf.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Someone I met on there got me on here, but I just use the site because I am an attention whore. I have another site dedicated to my blogging without all the useless people to wade through to have a decent conversation.

I rather be on arf.

Id rather be here I know people and have a respecable post count
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I rather be on arf.

Gotta watch out for those freaks and weirdos on MySpace.

Anyone hear that Fox bought MySpace got bought for $580 million.  Ole Tom is laughing all the way to the bank.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I rather be on arf.

You're telling me no young lady saw your cans and wasn't all over you?  Your ammo cans, of course.  

By the way, it's the understatement of the day to say you have respectable post count.  It's freakin' huge!  

Although I'm not sure about this "respectability" thing.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I rather be on arf.

You're telling me no young lady saw your cans and wasn't all over you?  Your ammo cans, of course.  

Nope that didnt work
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I lowered my standards and lied........for it,  I recieved liberal sluts who love to give oral..........In hindsight - I dunno - so much for me having great standards...........I HATE being a poser - but it'll get you laid.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#18]
There is an arf group on there..
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I lowered my standards and lied........for it,  I recieved liberal sluts who love to give oral..........In hindsight - I dunno - so much for me having great standards...........I HATE being a poser - but it'll get you laid.

Maybe lie more lowering standards will be hard since they arent high arleady.

Maybe its that serial killer boots and trenchcoat look
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#20]
I have met some cool people on there--one person in particular.  

However, I don't think most people on there(or in real life) want to meet genuine individuals.  How many profiles have you read where the girl says "I want to meet the male version of myself"?  The translation of that is I don't want to meet anyone who stays too far into originality.  Look at all the people who list the same categories of music, movies, and books (if they read at all) and pretend that these lists make them completely original people.  For the millions on there, most of them are clones claiming some originality because they have a piercing or listen to some crappy indy band.  People fear uniqueness, difference of opinion, etc.  That's why I'm not surprised people overlook Taxman who I'm sure is a blast in real life.  That doesn't mean you can't find interesting people.  I think it's just harder for people who are original and are genuine individuals
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
There is an arf group on there..

Got a link, Skammy?
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#22]
IM sent
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah - you just have to feign interest in a girl - usually a dumb liberal who is snobbish about her views.  Pretend to be a yuppy scumbag with everything going for you - key word - pretend.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:52:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah - you just have to feign interest in a girl - usually a dumb liberal who is snobbish about her views.  Pretty to be a yuppy scumbag with everything going for you - key word - pretend.

How long do I have to do that, and I have a low tolerance for things and let people know when Im pissed.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#25]
tag for home
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm on there.  I get flooded with record label invites...blah, I have a few of my friends bands as 'friends' so it's nonstop, every shitty local band sends invites too.  A couple chicks IM'd me but they barely write anything so htf are you supposed to converse with them.  Morons.

I need the arf link too.

Lots of posing, a lot of people live in their own fantasy land IMO...like 'i'm a rocker, i'm a biker, i'm whatever'...
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 1:23:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah - you just have to feign interest in a girl - usually a dumb liberal who is snobbish about her views.  Pretty to be a yuppy scumbag with everything going for you - key word - pretend.

How long do I have to do that, and I have a low tolerance for things and let people know when Im pissed.

The key is to make your intentions known online - well sorta........don't BS her into a relationship - just tell her you want to have "Friend Sex" lol.......seriously - a lot of sluts out there.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 1:29:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The key is to make your intentions known online - well sorta........don't BS her into a relationship - just tell her you want to have "Friend Sex" lol.......seriously - a lot of sluts out there.

I expect me telling her I want to SIIHPAPP will be about as good of an idea as John Kerry for president
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Ummmmmmmm yea......... Well the other day one of the guys at the station was surfing around on there, as he is a member.

him: 'Your wifes little sister is one here!'
me: 'bullbutter!'
him: 'Yes she is....... I'll show you!'

G'yatdamn if she wasen't!!!!!!!!!!
17 yrs old and photo's of her partying and drinking beer.........

She's in trouble~!

And no I'm not giving you horn dogs the link or showing photos!
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Ummmmmmmm yea......... Well the other day one of the guys at the station was surfing around on there, as he is a member.

him: 'Your wifes little sister is one here!'
me: 'bullbutter!'
him: 'Yes she is....... I'll show you!'

G'yatdamn if she wasen't!!!!!!!!!!
17 yrs old and photo's of her partying and drinking beer.........

She's in trouble~!

And no I'm not giving you horn dogs the link or showing photos!

Link???
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 1:54:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I'm on there.  I get flooded with record label invites...blah, I have a few of my friends bands as 'friends' so it's nonstop, every shitty local band sends invites too.  A couple chicks IM'd me but they barely write anything so htf are you supposed to converse with them.  Morons.

I need the arf link too.

Lots of posing, a lot of people live in their own fantasy land IMO...like 'i'm a rocker, i'm a biker, i'm whatever'...

You can block Bands from requesting an add.  Click account settings on your main page, click on privacy settings, and check Block Friend Request From Bands.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:51:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Old thread, I know.  But all my friends are joining and peer pressure ....

At least I got to post a few gun pics, including one from a local ak-47.net shoot, on my profile
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#33]
I only joined when my friend bugged the hell out of me about it.

I have 2 blogs.  I have 1 "friend".  I never log on, because I don't give a rat's ass.

The end.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Yep, I joined last month. Peer pressure as well. But a great HS reunion site.
www.myspace.com/italianmikey

Jack up my view count....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#35]
For an interesting read, try this Blog story, Sometimes They Come Back
82ndAbn said in the thread about bar fights that I could probably write a book of my experiences.  This is one of them...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#36]
it looks stupid.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
For an interesting read, try this Blog story, Sometimes They Come Back

Wow.  That was a welcome departure from the typical "my life sux becuz my car broke down" blog entry. Kudos!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top