Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2005 9:14:55 AM EDT
 Alex Jones has been exposing the "new world order" freaks, and "globalist" monsters for many years.
 This country is becoming a martial law police state.I wish more people would study his work and his films, and not simply dismiss him as a tin foil hatter or a closet liberal.Check out his websites.

INFOWARS.COM

PRISONPLANET.COM
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
 Oh,almost forgot...go to his websites and listen to his show, to delve deeper into eminent domain issues. He has this system figured out.Seriously.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:17:55 AM EDT
[#2]
ANyone see the supreme court ruling on eminent domain?
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Alex Jones is a nut case.

Seriously, if you believe what he writes SEEK HELP.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#4]
IBTCHAN - In Before They Call Him A Nut

<oops - too late.>  
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:21:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No, but i did see the feedback forum ruling on stolen mag followers.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=363412
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh, Please.

He thinks Bush planned 9-11

Get real.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Alex is a space cadet.  Next!

But the eminent domain is a sad day in America.   Anyone remember that guy who shot and killed an officer of the law who was about to serve eviction papers to the guy who lived there for years?  They were planning on building a highway and his house was right in the path.  Result: Officer dead, guy is in jail for life and the highway was built.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Oh, Please.

He thinks Bush planned 9-11

Get real.

And that Bush is a Nazi.
And that Bush is in cahoots with OBL.
And that WTC1 and WTC2 and WTC7 were bought down by the government using planted explosives.
And that Bush is some kind of satanist.
And that there are prison camps all over the US that the government is going to use to enslave us.

Anyone see a pattern?

Edit:  He's a pimple on the ass of Texas, and I wish that he'd just leave.  I should record one of his weekly TV shows and post it.  It's AWESOMELY bad.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 9:33:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, apparently he's a thief as WELL.  Nice.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#12]
 As a lifelong Republican,and supporter of G.Bush...I was initially opposed to Alex Jones and his beliefs.He spoke about G.Bush and John Kerry being members of Bohemian Grove and the Skull & Bones society.I thought Alex was insane.
 Until I saw Bush and Kerry appearing live on Meet The Press with Tim Russert within 2 weeks of each other...both admitting that they are current members of Skull& Bones and Bohemian Grove,and that they would not discuss it any further!!!
 Bohemian Grove is not a bunch of frat boys spanking each other and getting drunk.These world leaders that meet there are truly sadistic,evil people.Study it...then let me know what you think of Bohemian Grove.
 As far as building #7...why did it fall down? No fire,no impact,no foundation damage.Why would it come down?
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
 As a lifelong Republican,and supporter of G.Bush...I was initially opposed to Alex Jones and his beliefs.He spoke about G.Bush and John Kerry being members of Bohemian Grove and the Skull & Bones society.I thought Alex was insane.
 Until I saw Bush and Kerry appearing live on Meet The Press with Tim Russert within 2 weeks of each other...both admitting that they are current members of Skull& Bones and Bohemian Grove,and that they would not discuss it any further!!!
 Bohemian Grove is not a bunch of frat boys spanking each other and getting drunk.These world leaders that meet there are truly sadistic,evil people.Study it...then let me know what you think of Bohemian Grove.
 As far as building #7...why did it fall down? No fire,no impact,no foundation damage.Why would it come down?

Ya know, I wish Alex Jones would point the finger at other world leaders, and not just focus on us, im sure there's plenty of dirt, 1000x more twisted than Bush or Kerry.  Give it a rest.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

See?
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See?

Further proof that Alex Jones listeners SHOULD SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Gloftoe, sorry you guys in TX have to put up with AJ, but I don't think anyone else would take him. Maybe Cali?
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
i enjoy a good conspiracy as much as anyone, but alex jones is an idiot.

he is an entertainer NOT a prophet. his has one agenda.... ratings and money

if he was so worried about the shit he spouts he'd be handing out the info instead of selling it for 19.99 of his website.

[idiot Alex Jones Listener]But, but but, He TELLS you to make copies of his videos!!  He TELLS you to do that![/idiot Alex Jones Listener](after you buy them)
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#19]
After listening to Jones I have concluded he is a certified nut case who plays the game of intentionally misleading the American public to make a buck. He actually thinks the US government wired the twin towers with explosives and took the builtings down. With all the people who worked at the twin towers plus first rate security how likely could the government plant enough explosives in all the right places to take the builting down without getting caught. I can see it as impossible but Jones rants and raves about how the government could of done it. Ignore his crap he is the ULTIMATE disinformation agent of the left.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Those who can't separate the message from the messenger are intellectully bankrupt.  

Link Posted: 6/23/2005 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#23]
alex jones is either  a serious nutjob, or he is a smart guy who is bilking a lot of money out of folks who already believe all this "NWO" nonsense in the first place, by selling them books, videos, pamphlets, newletters etc..on things they want to hear. it doesn't take much to make a conspiracy, a good story line with no proof is all you need........or take something that is true, and build a whole nutty scenario around it......then charge people to read this nonesense, and laugh all the way to the bank.

alex jones, nutjob.......or someone that is making money off nutjobs? sonds like a poll to me
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Today newscasters are entertainers first.  Fox news, Rush, Alex - will lump them all together.  Some hit on the truth more often than others.  Some of what Alex says is pretty funny, but every so often even a blind hog will find an acorn sometimes.

Is there a huge cospearacy - probably not.  Is there a trend towards bigger federal goverment and less state rights, probably.  Did Bush plan 9/11, probably not.  Did he use it to further his political agenda afterward - probably (any politicion would).  

Does Alex's conspearacy theories do more harm than good - that is definately up for debate, but they are entertaining at times..
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#25]
 Alex Jones is more than 911 conspiacies...he regularly has Ron Paul and Larry Pratt on his show,in addition to being a regular guest on George Noory's show.

Also,he tells people to buy a video and then give away 1000 copies of it.

He DOES NOT say,"buy my video,then tell everyone you know to buy copies from me".

Link Posted: 6/23/2005 2:20:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
 Alex Jones is more than 911 conspiacies...he regularly has Ron Paul and Larry Pratt on his show,in addition to being a regular guest on George Noory's show.

He DOES NOT say,"buy my video,then tell everyone you know to buy copies from me".

Hey.  Alex Jones Troll.  I already pointed that out.  Let me quote it for you, so you can't twist words like your Radio Hero does:

Quoted:
[idiot Alex Jones Listener]But, but but, He TELLS you to make copies of his videos!! He TELLS you to do that![/idiot Alex Jones Listener](after you buy them)

Read much?

Edit:  You clear up that "stolen alloy follower issue" yet?
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 2:23:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Lemme guess.... he says "buy my tape. Then replace my tape with some other broken tape, and return it for a refund cause the tape wasn't in the condition you ordered."

You've had plenty of chances to make good or explain this deal. What gives?

Link Posted: 6/23/2005 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Do you think Alex Jones could solve the case of the stolen alloy followers?Or could it be someone is under alien influence after an ass probe?
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think Alex Jones could solve the case of the stolen alloy followers?Or could it be someone is under alien influence after an ass probe?

The illuminati took the mag followers...
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Alex Jones is a nut case.

Seriously, if you believe what he writes SEEK HELP.

That's a damn fact.

I've seen some of his videos. Other than 9/11: The Road To Tyranny (which is only worthwhile for it's historical referances) everything I watched was a complete farce.

The guy is a loser, catering to the right-wing trailer park types.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
 As far as building #7...why did it fall down? No fire,no impact,no foundation damage.Why would it
come down?

I'm in the same boat here, I researched allot of what I found out and the meat and potatoes of what he is saying I was able to verify as fact. Bush and Kerry are cousins, there is a Bohemian Grove ritual, there are Bush/Bin Laden ties... FEMA really has trained w/the Marines to put us into camps, WTC7 was demolished.

Granted his message sucks, I think he does more harm to his cause by ranting the way he does.

Anyway, does anybody know where the conspiracy theory thread went? We were making real headway there and apparently I trumped a couple of people w/an Alex Jones video regarding WTC7. I thought I was crazy, so I googled " WTC7 AR15.com" and this link is all that came up???

Here was the old link:
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=392757

Anyway, here is the video... definitely worth 45 mins if you want to learn about the September 11, 2001 attacks and the governments involvement.
www.megaupload.com/?d=O3ZAC4OL
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 As far as building #7...why did it fall down? No fire,no impact,no foundation damage.Why would it
come down?

I'm in the same boat here, I researched allot of what I found out and the meat and potatoes of what he is saying I was able to verify as fact. Bush and Kerry are cousins, there is a Bohemian Grove ritual, there are Bush/Bin Laden ties... FEMA really has trained w/the Marines to put us into camps, WTC7 was demolished.

Granted his message sucks, I think he does more harm to his cause by ranting the way he does.

Anyway, dDoes anybody know where the conspiracy theory thread went? We were making real headway there and apparently I trumped a couple of peopel w/an Alex Jones video regarding WTC7. I thought I was crazy, so I googled " WTC7 AR15.com" and this link is all that came up???

The conspiracy theory thread got sent to The Pit.  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=130&t=392757&page=7  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:39:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Thanks for the update, the boot lickers got pretty tough when they knew I was not able to find the thread.
Realy, I dont care after reading it, but I posted there calling them corwardly bootlickers all the same.

Why do they insist on getting so personal, and resulting to name calling?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#37]
I like him because he hates Bush and Kerry equally.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#38]
What's funny... is 4 years ago, if you said Carlysle group, or Bush and Kerry were cousins the average Bushite would blow up and go crazy.

Now it is common knowledge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top