Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2001 10:23:05 PM EDT
Did he ever come back?  I have been gone for a new months, and things certainly have changed drastically.  For better, I might add.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 11:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Didnt Zen leave like two years ago?? Havent seen him since.  I think CurioBob and few others had something to do with Zen's disappearance. (I forgot what the whole conflict was about).
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Zens dead baby, Zens dead....

oh wait...  maybe that's ZED... [:D]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Well see here's the problem, Zen locked himself in his silo along with a couple of his favorite sheep before Y2K. Nobody was able to tell him Y2K was a big no go, but since nobody speaks or knows of his whereabouts how can he ever come out.

He's gotta come out sometime, he must have worn out the rifling on his sheep and come up for fresh ones

[:D]

Kuiper
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:29:05 AM EDT
[#4]
It's been a good year or so since he left, some other members too. Lots of pissing matches back then and guess he had his fill. Might have had something to do with a moderator, also. He was at assaultweb a few months back, don't know about now. Wouldn't mind him visiting now and then.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:42:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Who's motorcycle is this? It's not a motorcycle, it's a chopper, baby.  OK, who's chopper is this? Zen's Who is Zen?

Quoted:
Zens dead baby, Zens dead....
[:D]
View Quote

Have not seen nor heard of that name in a while.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh yeah... the sheep jokes.  That sure bring back memories.

Of Zen, that is.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 12:17:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Zen and the sheep jokes.... hehehe

I think all that is older and predates even the Fluffy thing.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Dont start Fluffy again, he's being reconstructed out of roadkill parts as we speak and will be back in action to kick the bushhamster once more
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I too miss Zen and his wit.
We have lost some good folks since the board moved.

ants
sameshot & jessica
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#10]
The last time I saw him here was in late 1999 or very early 2K.  He was on the M14 forum at Gun And Knife for awhile, but I have not seen him there for a year or so.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:06:06 PM EDT
[#11]
The last time I saw Zen, he was in a trance like state, shit-eat'n grin on his face, and a sheep on his lap.

That was quite awhile back, haven't seen him since. Hear he got married (to the sheep) is living happily at the bottom of his silo. But I believe that he thinks that the world ended at stroke of midnight, 1999, and that he is waiting for the fall-out to clear.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:51:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Zen was very interesting and funny.I miss him...

CuriosBob was a little fuck. Bob can rot in New York or wherever hell is located these days.

This forum is a lot better after all those flame wars ended.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw someone posting at Assault Web using that name a couple of months back too.  I had just found this site during that flame fest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top